Chapter:36

Next day ~~

It was lunch break, Taekook were going to cafeteria... walking beside each other silently, not only now... from the morning there is a thick wall of silence....

Today Jungkook come university cheering up himself to talk with Taehyung like they used to do but everything goes vain seeing grumpy face of Taehyung and it didn't take even a minute for Jungkook to find out the reason of Taehyung's grumpyness .....and he face palmed himself on his own dombness...

"Jeon...how can you be this careless, how can you lost yourself in that mere matter which you can look after just in few hours.... now go hurry up and made up with Tae... Well, your Mum's saying is 100% true that you are a coconut head....and your deeds prove it absolutely right....."

While talking to himself Jungkook goes towards Taehyung but does he was knowing Taehyung would simply ignore him and will walk past of him..

Well... we can't expect from Taehyung that, after waiting for Jungkook's texts  literally whole night,..he will come wigglingly to jungkook and will talk to him like nothing happened, like Jungkook didn't made him waited...."Tae, today I have some work...i will be not able to text you tonight..."  How much time it would have taken...but no, Jeon Jungkook was swimming in his own pool of thoughts...

Taehyung reached in cafeteria near their as usual table but he didn't saw Jungkook beside himself then turned around and saw....the almost red eyes, little sweaty forehead, clenched jaw, a tight fisted punch ready to land on someone's face...all these were just mere angry features of Jungkook, still it was scaring Taehyung to his cores cuz it's first Taehyung seeing Jungkook angry...well, not only Taehyung, the whole university never saw angry bird Jeon Jungkook....

Jungkook have the sweetest, cheerful, polite, carefree, a loving persona image for everyone which actually he is....Volcano doesn't stays at his high everytime, it's stay calm most of the time, but when it brust everything becomes unpredictable... same with jungkook and right now he is at the peak of brusting....

Taehyung was confused...why Jungkook was being this much angry, definitely not cuz of his behaviour then what's the reason...

Taehyung's eyes stopped on jungkook's face and goes to his eyes and finally Taehyung follows  the source of jungkook's eyesight.....there was a group of three/four boys who were laughing on themselves then why seeing them Jungkook was being this much angry....🤔

Taehyung goes towards Jungkook and calls him but Jungkook didn't hear, his soul tearing gaze still was on that group...

"Kook... what happened 😟 kookie.... kookie....kook..... answer me, Kook..." Taehyung called Jungkook many times but he didn't hear Taehyung's vioce neither budge his dangerous gaze from the boys... lastly taehyung shake him, holding jungkook's bicep and Jungkook's eyesight catches... Taehyung's worried face...

"Come with me.." the only words left from Taehyung's mouth and he drag Jungkook towards stairs and they finally reached to rooftop - where they have been spending their some peaceful moments after lunch break with smoothies....

That place itself speaks  peace  cuz it is surrounded by lots of their beautiful moments...

Taehyung did nothing just hugged him and Jeon Jungkook melt in that tight hug, resting his chin on taehyung's shoulder and loose his tensed posture....

" What happened...tell me...." Taehyung asked in ordering tone, leaving no space for Jungkook to escape from answering...

"Yesterday i got to know from Jimin some students talks ill about us...i don't know how i drove in that thought yesterday night and didn't text you and today i saw those boys looking at you with not so good eyes....i wanted to go and punch them till death but, i doesn't wanted you to know about this matter that's why i was controlling myself there....and that was major reason of mine not texting you cuz i know...i last i will be splitting all of it..."   Jungkook splits all of these nuzzling in taehyung's neck and sniffing his hair (one of jungkook's fav thing to do)...

Taehyung just heard all of these carefully and when Jungkook went silent he faces Jungkook, first Jungkook whined but lastly give up face Taehyung....

"Does it matters to you people talking ill about us???".... Taehyung asked only one question which was enough for him to know all of jungkook's thoughts....

"No...never....those peoples are actually duckers, they doesn't matter to me neither their opinions for me, for us...i know who we are, what's our relation, our pure and complicated friendship and You matters to me...." Jungkook said in one breath too much scared of Taehyung's not so soft gaze...

" Then I'm all okay okay, just focus on us...look at me, you know I'm little brother of World wide handsome guy..." Taehyung said cheering up jungkook's mood and seeing Jungkook all smiley smiley.... it's worthy to do that little Kim Seokjin's act....

                     °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

😪 Ufff.... finally i completed...,🤤

I'm gonna write a new oneshot on 10 anniversary of BTS....

Are you excited???

                       Borahae 💜