Chapter:12

After eating cotton candies, Taekook were roaming in Amusement park, after sometime they goes towards roller coaster 🎢.

Taehyung was scared from the speed of roller coaster..... still he just want to enjoy the ride and here he was on the one sit of roller coaster.... praying from God.

Jungkook was beside Taehyung, from Taehyung's action he read it that.... Taehyung is scared from the ride....but he didn't said anything....he just want, Taehyung to enjoy their Amusement park outing.

When the roller coaster started moving, Taehyung clenched jungkook's biceps tightly.....the much roller coaster's speed was increasing, that's double hardly Taehyung was clenching jungkook's biceps......

Jungkook definitely gonna have taehyung's nails mark on his arms....but who cares....

Jungkook was busy somewhere, or can say , he was busy in staring someone, that someone whom he prefer the cutest person in the world .

Jungkook was literally lost in beauty of his cutest person....it was first time taekook were this close.... sitting together on one sit......and cuz of fear, Teahyung was snuggling in Jungkook as much as closer he can get.

It was first time, Jungkook was feeling like this, he just wanna disappear from this world with Taehyung..... How much he wished, he can stare Teahyung everyday, everynight, every moment of his life....he just wanna stare Taehyung and only Taehyung.

Taehyung really have very beautiful eyes.... no matter if it is closed, still it is very beautiful.... Jungkook was lost in taehyung's eyes like he was counting his long eye lashes which were resting on his cheek bone.....

And next, jungkook's eyes trall towards Taehyung's bridge nose and mole on it.... it's long and very cute....at this point Jungkook only want to bup their nose together.... want to hear Taehyung's giggling sound.....

And and his cheeks.....it was softest, squeezible, lit bit chubby chubby and the mole on his cheek.... decorating his cheek like....choco chips decorate cakes and pastries. How edible his cheeks were..... Jungkook just want to eat it all in  one bite...

Next jungkook's eyes stopped on the reddish lips of raven head....the lips were already naturally red and the reddish lipbalm on it, were making it more red ...... just like a fresh strawberry from the farm....

Jungkook don't know from where this argue come inside him....that, he could taste that fresh strawberry.....

Before Jungkook could have taste that fresh strawberry  in his imajination........he abruptly was pulled from his imajination world by the roller coaster's ridder.....

In whole ride Taehyung didn't open his eyes nor left jungkook's biceps.... for Jungkook it was a blessing that he didn't open his eyes, otherwise he would have caught red handed...... staring his friend....

Roller coaster stoped everyone started coming out from there..... Taehyung took the deep breath of relief..... only Taehyung know how he managed in the roller coaster.....if it wasn't jungkook's arms...he would have definitely jumped from there ......

Taekook were last one inside the roller coaster, Taehyung leave jungkook's bicep and come out from roller coaster and called Jungkook....but may be Jungkook still was not in his sense. Taehyung pull him outside and they goes towards their next destination that was- Ballon shooting.

As we all know our international Playboy.....he buy the tickets for shooting.....now Jungkook gonna give the live telecast of his talent to Taehyung.

It's not like Taehyung wasn't aware from jungkook's talent.....he definitely was....but watching live is another thing he gonna have...

Taehyung was really excited.....if Jungkook shoots well...he can have those fluffy toys.....but he don't know how much his wish gonna fullfill.

And other side, Jungkook was fully confident that he gonna win the shooting.... only for his cutest person....and he will.

While thinking about that cutest creature....he pointed playing gun on a row of ballons....the much he will shoot the balloon in row....that much bigger, the fluffy toy , they will win.

As expected, Jungkook shooted almost each and every ballons of the row.... Taehyung's happiness doesn't have any boundaries now....he started jumping on the spot, like a cute little baby... he is actually from inside and out.....but that baby is only for his trusted person....not for everyone can saw that little baby side of his.

But finally now, Jungkook got blessed with that baby side.... Jungkook was  able to pull out his inner child which was excited the moment he saw fluffy toys in the shooting stall.

The shopkeeper was impressed by jungkook's skill..... Taehyung wanted  try himself too....he asked shopkeeper to give him tickets too..... looking his excited self.... shopkeeper give the tickets.

Now Taehyung was pointing his gun on the balloons, and shooted it.....but the gun pin missed it's target and making Taehyung all pouty pouty....

Looking Taehyung's pouty face, Jungkook wanted to laugh out loud...but he controlled himself and cheer up for Taehyung.

Taehyung again pick the gun and pointed it's target....but it's all gone in vein..... making Taehyung again pouty and this time whinny too.....he just wanted through the gun.....but couldn't do it, when Jungkook come forward and hold it with Taehyung.

Taehyung saw Jungkook holding the gun with him.... it's make him little nervous, actually it's their position making him nervous.

Jungkook sensed it, and softly divert Taehyung's gaze from their position towards his Target......cuz he know, how much the raven head avoid skin ship...no matter if it is just holding hand.

Taehyung always have been in safe distance....and Jungkook respect his that dicision....he never crossed his limits, he softly whispered in taehyung's ear to focus on the target.

It's just the matter that, Taehyung's all focus was only on Jungkook....how much close they were....but one thing he points out that....he wasn't uncomfortable with their position,...he just want to lean more on Jungkook,, jungkook's hold around him making him warm....too much warm that he wanted to sleep in this warm embrace forever.

Taehyung never feel that much safe in anyone embrace other that his parents, Hyungie and his only soulmate.... but jungkook's embrace was something else....he can't describe that feeling right now,  but may be he can describe it in future, not right now, not at this moment.

Otherside Jungkook straighten Taehyung's hand to shoot properly.....and Taehyung nailed it....yep.... He shooted the balloon perfectly with the help of Jungkook.

Now he can have the tiniest fluffy toy for himself....but he want bigger one, and here he was again pointing the gun on his target....and again he shoot it. Now he can have little bigger one,but  still Taehyung wasn't satisfied.

He again pointed his gun on target..... Jungkook cheer him up and may be he  was little bit louder making Taehyung flinched, and here he missed his target......
(Aww my big baby....a/n cooing on this big baby)

Shopkeeper smiled on the interaction of taekook... their connection was really admirable.

After getting the toys, they come out from shop which they have win... Jungkook took the little one, which Taehyung win and give Taehyung the bigger one which he win specially for Taehyung.

                    °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I am uploading 😁

How's my baby bunnies doing??

Don't be a ghost reader 👻