Chapter:25

Next morning ~~

Sunrays were peaking through curtains and falling on two Cuddly persons, who were unbothered, unaware to this world, its people....busy in their own imajinary world....

Both were sleeping like, they haven't sleep from decades.....

The Bunny human's one hand was holding the waist tightly and another was under head of a sleeping Bear and legs tangled with his legs.....and the Bear human's one hand was going to hair through nap, anf another one was resting on hard chest of Bunny boy.... feeling the calm and smooth heart beat of affirmation one.... bear's legs were also tangled with Bunny's legs......

But, The Sun was on duty to waking up all the living beings exist on the Earth.....and The Sun will complete his duty without any partiality.....

And here comes a wave of wind, subsiding the curtains properly making it's way for sunrays to waking up the sleeping Bunny and Bear ......

When the sunrays finally fall down directly on taehyung's faceu, he just snuggle more into cork of jungkook's neck.....not in the mood of waking up Very soon.....

~~

After 5 minutes more snuggling in jungkook's neck, Taehyung tried to go back his slumber but couldn't do that....may be he have completed his slumber.....

Taehyung tried to wake up but realisation hit him hard and he started to panic that who is on his bed, sleeping beside him....

He started throwing his hands and legs, waking up the person beside himself......

"Tae...."

"Cupcake......"

"What happened...."

Hearing that familiar vioce, Taehyung pull his head up and had a look of the person infront of himself.

Jungkook smile sweetly while crashing the cheeks of Taehyung lovingly.....

And the only this minor gesture made Taehyung to come back to his normal self from panic one.....

Taehyung huffed the breath which he have been stopping from the moment he released of his sleeping state....

~~

Jungkook just have been crashing taehyung's cheeks in soothing way from the moment he waked up from his sleep and Taehyung massaging the scalp of jungkook's hair......

Only eyes are talking in that deep silence of room, none of them know, what their eyes are talking about.... which is that long.

~~

Taehyung diverted his gaze, when it was going to be intense....and finding something to lock his eyes there.....and he found it, the Clock....

and he found it, the Clock