Author's love story 💕

Let's go.....

It was middle of night probably 02:00am.....i wake up to help mumma in cooking, it was a traditional worship  to cook the dishes and indulge to God..... how many types of dished you are able to prepare, you can cook it, and it should be done before 04:00am( in Brahma muhurt)...

Only after that worship, farmers can cut the crops in their fields....

According to Indian tradition.....we shouldn't enter in kitchen without taking shower ..... So, i took shower at 02:30am....

May be my sweet and lovely colduee....love my body scent after shower and it started to come closer to me....

It started to show symptoms....

• First started with throat soreness, for three days.....

• Second Little bit body ache... only one day.....

• Third we come in contact on Saturday night with new feeling named- Fever....cuz of it, i wasn't able to made up with My Bun.....

• And on Sunday.....we talked to much(means....i sneezed 🤧 toooo much), like too much that .... mumma and sisu started scolding me .... saying that, "'spare some talks for tomorrow,  or you have plane to chat all today only......'"

• When evening come, we talked less... just sniffed whole night long....

• And finally Monday come, our talking become lesser than Sunday.....then it started to become lessor....

• On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday's whole day....we were not in contact....it was with sisu, cuz of that...i only had heaviness in my throat ......

• Till Thursday evening, we didn't talked....may be my colduee, was discussing something very important matter with my sisu.....

• And from Thursday night (means Friday - today) .....he come back to me, and confess me that, "we gonna stay long with fever and body ache....babe!!!"

"Don't wonder that, 'i will leave you that easily.....I'm not gonna spare you this time, Do you even remember....when lastly we meet with each....."

                    °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

That's the main reason I'm not uploading 😁🤪🤫.....

I'm enjoying my dates with my colduee and fever.....

Let's see...when our date will over....

I will be back again.....

Till then... take care of yourself you all ......

Stay happy, healthy and safe....

                     Borahae 💜<3