Chapter:38

Jungkook did as he thoughts....

"Tae!!! You know na, I'm not good in expressing my feelings with words, I'm just simply saying, So.... I love you so much Kim Taehyung, dearly...you give Spark in my life, you make my heart beat go insane, you give Goosebumps all over my body, you make me greedy for your attention, you make me feel tingles in all my body cells, you make me happiest person in universe, you make me give my everything to you see you smile, you make me embrace you all my life, I really wanna hide you in me from this world, you make me feel that eww eww feeling of jealousy...if you give your attention to any other person more than me, you make me lusty too only for you...................you make stay all around only yourself , you give me all the feelings, you taught me how to love someone selflessly, you help me to be a better person for you... You made me fall for you only you....you give me this beautiful feeling called - LOVE...

I love you Kim Taehyung cuz it's you, soooo beautiful, mesmerizing, purest, simplest, unique,.....and I will love you only you.... And I know that too -- you also feel for me as same as I do to you, please... let's fight together from your all fear... no matter if, it is-- autophobia or those loud thunders or uneasiness around people or loneliness... whatever these are, I will be always there to you, give me a chance to be your strong shield to protect you from everything.... just give me a chance, just let me hold your hand tightly, securly and warmly so that you can be your ownself which you are hiding....Will you ??? Will you be my Boyfriend ???"

(A/n: is he same person Jeon Jungkook who said earlier that...he is not good with words and after that....made me write 250+ words just in confessing ...🤔🙄🤦)

Jungkook finally express his heart out looking directly into Taehyung's eyes...and observing too how Taehyung's eyes drop first tear the moment he confess and started dropping perls non-stop, how Taehyung tighten his grip on jungkook's hand when he mention about his fears and how he smile through his tears when Jungkook said to be his side always..... Jungkook observed each and every tears, expressions, shivering body, actions which all Taehyung gives and still looking in those tearful eyes....

" P-- please Koo!!! I- i can't g-give y- you what you a-are asking for... Kook!!! I c-can never be en- enough for you, i c-can't give you that l-- love which y-you deserve...you deserve best Kookie which i-i'm not...Koo! You are bestest partner anyone can ask for, you are best person in the world and you deserve bestest of this world which I can never be... Please, Kookie!!! I know I can never get over of my fears and knowing that I can't pull you in my den of fears where you will lost yourself like me...i don't want to see another Kim Taehyung in you... Please! get up, please try to understand me...you are tooo good for me, i know i will ruin you too... please find someone who can love you, who can give you everything, who can make you happy, someone who will be as pure as you are, someone who can make you feel ease.. not like me who will be burden on you, someone who can be your shoulder to relay on not like me who is need always need a shoulder.... Please!!! Give your love who actually deserve cuz I know, whomever you will love that person will be luckiest person on the earth... Please, go Kookie... Go before I become selfish and accept your proposal... Please!! Leave from here Koo... please go away.... please go...

Saying that Taehyung broke completely and kneel down there, in front of Jungkook and cries his heart out cuz he was tooo overwhelmed hearing Jungkook... he is actually not that strong to accept his own feelings, he have accept a long ago the truth of his life that...he is an undeserving person and him deserving Jungkook can never happen, HE will never let it be happen....

Jungkook embrace Taehyung instantly the moment he kneel down and  soothes his back mumbling sweet words and cried himself seeing his broken best friend whom he love selflessly and endlessly....