Chapter:6

Intro: Jeon Jungkook
Age: 19 year old
First year University student

Only son of Mr. and Mrs. Jeon

Very handsome, cheerful, heartwarming, intelligent, sweet, always ready to help everyone, love traveling, nature lover, loves Banana milk... don't you dare to touch his banana milku.... It will be .....your will be last day on this earth, if you touched it.

(Imagine the hair colour is black 😁i liked these pics of Koo in my gallery

(Imagine the hair colour is black 😁i liked these pics of Koo in my gallery...and i put it here.....and i have increased his age too.....in this story Jungkook is two year elder than Taehyung and same age as  Park Jimin).
**Pics credit goes to their right full owner**

Aur. Pov:

Hearing Jungkook compliment Taehyung pull his face up to face Jungkook to have a glance. But...but.... Do you think Kim Taehyung will be able to divert his gaze from the Bunny face Boy.

Then the answer is a big NO....he will be not able to divert his gaze .... Taehyung just stared Bunny boy like he is only person exists in the world.

Sensing someone's continuous stare on himself..... Jungkook tilted his head up and catch...the cutest person (according to him) staring him without blinking....he nervously bite his lower lips.

But does he know.......his that action make someone awestruck on him.... When the Bunny boy bite his lips... that's make his mole which was below his lower lips visible clearly to Taehyung....and the mentioned boy didn't think twice before whatever he is going to blabbering.... that's put his soulmate and bunny boy in shock.
(End of aur.pov.)

Taehyung: That mole under your lips is very attractive.... that's making you sometime very cute, sometime adorable, sometime sexy, sometime hot, sometime.....................................etc.

Taehyung himself don't know from where he got that much words in this world or from where his vocabulary become that much Big to praise someone......that to a STRANGER. And the most important..... from where on the earth he got that much courage to speak out. According to him .....he is even scared to say Hello!!! to a stranger or the persons..... he have met only few times....he don't talk much to anyone expect.....he know the person very closely...but still he will not speak much.... only will reply their questions.....that too because he doesn't want to show himself that he is spoiled, rich, rude freck.... which he is not.

Nothing much but .... looking that bunny human....he don't know from where he got courage and words.... that bunny boy definitely hold something to himself which makes the SILENT KIM TAEHYUNG, the cutest creature to speak out his words which ...may he was thinking is his mind...and make him to give compliment that too ....that much Big that...now Jungkook himself started to forget the words which he just got as compliment.....He have doubts that ....did he ever got that much compliment only on his mole.....and the possibility is that too.....that may be Kim Taehyung have pour all his emotions at once which he get after seeing the Bunny boy.....now he have another doubt that ...Does in this world....there is any other compliment left to give someone.....may be there is not even left....not in Jungkook mind, nor Taehyung,, neither Aur. have any.

Jungkook's trail of thoughts break down when Taehyung deliberately stand up from his sit making flinched Jungkook and rushed towards restroom.... Jimin smiled proudly on his soulmate and blank face of Jungkook.

Jimin brought back Jungkook from his blanked state ..... after coming back he asked to jimin that ...he isn't going after his best friend.

Jimin: Don't worry.....he will come back after sometime..... it was his first time to compliment someone that to straight forward.... Let's give him some alone time to compose himself.... He is too much embarrassed right now.....and I'm very happy finally....my hardwork showing its results.....my hardwork didn't go in vein.

Jungkook: Wdym by ..... your hardwork..... and what results.

Jimin: Don't worry..... My Child!!!!!!you will know very soon.... just wait and watch.... have some patience... My Child!!! ( Said dramatically).

Other side with Taehyung ~~~~~

He was huffing and taking deep breath at the same time. Huffing cause of running all the way to restroom and taking deep breaths cause of his all nervousness. He is trying to understand......why on this earth...he have beloved like a pervert with the Bunny boy. After few seconds....he got lit stable.... he just realised that...his heart is running faster than any Bullet train.... everything is just too much strange for him to understand....his feelings, his thumbing heart, his behaviour,......everything. He is feeling out of his understatement.....literally out of his control. If he have just little bit control on himself, on his recently behaviour....on this earth...he wouldn't have blabber all this to a certain Bunny boy in his wildest dream.

Only thinking about his previous interaction with the Bunny boy making him anxious 😰.....he just geos towards sink and washed his face from cold water to calm his burning sensation of whole body and anxious which he is feeling now.

After few minutes relaxing his temper....he turned to goes back to his classroom to attend the classes.

Upon reaching in classroom....he noticed that his soulmate and the Bunny boy was talking to e/o while giggling.... Watching his best friend expression....he can clearly assume that ....they are talking about him only.... He clear his throat to get back his  best friend attention towards himself..... The mentioned blonde hair boy gives him a teasing look and pat his neighbour sit which absolutely belong to him.....and now Kim Taehyung is cursing himself very badly....why in this whole classroom he have choosen this bench to sit which was in the middle of two persons.....his left side is his so called Best Friend.....and right side is stranger(only to him ....not Jimin) to whom he complimented just a while ago.

He just rolled his eyes dramatically on his best friend and goes back to sit on his not so respective sit (acc. to him).He have already planned in restroom that he gonna ignore the creature which is sitting on the sit of  right side.... But..... Do you think....he can ignore the Bunny boy.....🤔

Let's see~~~~

After few minutes later.... their professor come and started teaching them..... But do you think everyone was concentrated on their professor teaching..... About that..... We alll know that....🤓. But.... there where two certain boys in the class.....who where wasn't attentive towards the lecture going on....not even one percent.... They were to lost in their own world.....and who knows..... their lost world can be about themselves.