Chapter:7

Au.pov:

Taehyung and Jungkook come out from their lost world after hearing bell ring which indicates that....this lecture is over and it's time for next lecture. Teahyung didn't dare to look his right side because he knows....the moment he will look that perticular bunny boy....he will again lost his control..... it's better to ignore the mentioned boy.

Otherside jungkook's mind was also immersed in the thoughts of the Cutest creature.....he doesn't know....what that perticular boy hold which is not letting him concentrate on the lecture..... What is the thing on this earth that is making him just stare the boy..his left side.

There is no doubt that.....the creature is most beautiful in the whole world,,, very cute, precious, unique, innocent, a shy bean.... But , Jeon Jungkook notice one more thing.....the discomfort his eyes hold, how much he was scared to have a eye contact with him.

Isn't it is a normal thing to compliment someone...or do flirt..... People do a lot ....more things than that....but still it doesn't make them that much scared or regret.....then why that Cute creature is behaving like that....nor Jungkook scolded him for his earlier behaviour. Otherhand, he like this behaviour of the cutest living being....then why on the earth...he is feeling that way....and Jungkook will not let go that topic easily....he will clarify everything.... He will say to Taehyung that .... it's okay..he didn't mind his behaviour and all... and he didn't it....(end of Au.pov.)

Jungkook: Taehyung!!!!!

But he didn't expected from other ones will behave like this ... only upon knowing that....he was called by Jungkook... He shake badly...... like he have attempt any crime and now going under observation. Jungkook never ever imagined this response of affirmation.

Taehyung slowly lifted his head upward unwantedly to have look of that bunny boy ....he can't run away from the situation right...or he can???? He just said like whispered.

Taehyung: I'm.... sorry.... Jungkook....if ...i have... make... you.... uncomfortable.... I'm really... very sorry.... I didn't...mean ..to ... say like that.... I .. just......

Jungkook: Taehyung.... it's okay...i didn't mind that...and you didn't make me uncomfortable... it's okay to compliment someone...you said.. what you feel like to say....you didn't murder someone.... It's okay... just take a chill pill.....

Jimin: Jungkook!!!! It's not like that....he is not so offended with strangers....he even don't talk with stranger....he is too much conserved boy....he is not scared ....he is just Little sensible..... nothing much.

Jimin explained to Jungkook the point of view of his best friend...who is just hanging his head downwards and hearing conversation of his soulmate ans a new friend. Just thinking..... how much he is grateful of Jimin....who will be always there for him ....no matter... what the situation is.... What he needed in friend....he absolutely got that.... Not everyone is that lucky to get a friend like park Jimin in their lifuuuu.

After hearing jimin..... Jungkook make a note in his mind that...the boy named Taehyung is really something...not only usual boy.... there is lot for Jungkook to know about him....and he not gonna leave him till he make him his best friend... and going to get the boy whom he just encounter earlier....the fearless, sassy...who just compliment him... without any hesitation...he gonna get the boy.

Time skip~~~~

It was time of lunch break.....the trio Vminkook was walking towards cafeteria....upon reaching there....they choose a sit to have their lunch... cafeteria isn't much crowded.... cause it's just starting of university and there is lot of students to have their addmission.... Jimin and Jungkook goes to buy their lunch....they didn't let Taehyung go....they said him to have a sit...they are enough strong to carry his lunch....so he doesn't have to worry about that.

Vminkook had their lunch together and after that attended their classes comfortably... Now there was not any discomfort between taekook... They were now comfort with e/o.......

But still Taehyung didn't talk much...as usual he just answered jungkook's every question.... Jungkook have to do very hard work for Taehyung to speak out with him freely....Like he first saw him.

After bidding goodbye from e/o Jungkook parted his way from Vmin nd goes towards parking Lott... where he have parked his car ....he offered to Vmin have a drive back home....but they said.....No , very smoothly...and Vmin's and Jungkook home are in opposite direction from e/o....that was big reason for Vmin to decline jungkook's offer....and they already love their way back of home..... holding hands,,teasing eachother,, looking the busy streets.....and all.