Chapter : 44

Finally the most awaited day come, Kim Soekjin's wedding day.

The day when Kim Daehyun's eldest son will be getting married, will start his new life with his life partner, his better half...

Kim Taehyung was more excited than Kim Soekjin, roaming in whole mension like a butterfly, for a moment you would see him here and another he will be there...

Kim Yeonjoon also come back from abroad for being the part of this beautiful moment, well... How can he miss this big opportunity...

Kim Soekjin, the bride was ready to chant the vows... His to be husband has already come to aisle, everyone was just waiting for a mere announcement of bride to come...

As per priest order, Kim Daehyun goes to bring bride and DJ plays the soothing music as welcome of bride, everyone present there follows the spotlight, getting the glimpse of ethereal Beauty...

Soekjin smiled seeing how mesmerizingly his to be husband was looking...hooded eyes, mouth ajar and breath stucked in throat... Jin shyly smiled breaking the eye contact and looking any where else expect his to be husband..

The father and son duo comes to aisle, Daehyun give Jin's hand in his to be husband's hand and says.... "Son! I'm trusting in you with my beloved son, please! Take a very good care of his.."

" I'm promising  you to be not worried, I will take care of him more than myself... From now on, my first priority will be only him, I would like to assure his security before mine and will love him dearly..."  With glistening eyes, Daehyun give Jin's hand and goes to sit on his sheat, watching his son gets married...

How fast time runs away, it's like yesterday Daehyun has held Soekjin in his arms for the first time -- the softest and tiniest ball was Soekjin...
It's like just yesterday, Soekjin played in his lap and just in a blink time travel till today when Daehyun seeing his son as a bride getting married...

Daehyun wiped the unsade tear before his wife can see, but whom he is fooling... Hidding his emotions from his wife, his better half who knows his each body cell...

Taehee interwained their hands and leaning on Daehyun's shoulder watches their son getting married in each other's comforting togetherness..

After priest completed his offerings and prayers he asked from groom and bride to exchange vows..

"I, Kim Namjoon... Accepting Kim Soekjin as my lawfully wedded husband. I vow to be there with you in happy and sad, poorer and richer, ups and downs, every flow of life... I Do !!! " Namjoon chanted the vow directly looking in Soekjin eyes, a gesture of acceptance and loyalty..

And when it was Soekjin turn, firstly he looked towards his parents for assurance and after getting node he started...

" I, Kim Soekjin... Accepting Kim Namjoon as my lawfully wedded husband. I vow to be there with you in happy and sad, poorer and richer, highs and lows.. every flow of life.... I Do !!! "

After taking vows, NamJin seal their vows with a soft and tender kiss...

Priest make a merit for their happy and prosperous life...

After wedding, reception takes place and everyone blessed newly wedded couple....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's been a week since NamJin's wedding, everything was going smoothly expect Kim mension which misses their world wide rapper.... And most of the Taehyung who is nagging to go meet with his Hyungiee...

And lastly his parents let him go this morning with David who was going to meet one of business partner and NamJin's home come across the pathway, so...  Taehyung excitedly gets ready to meet his Hyungiee, forgetting with whom he is tagging along...

                                  💜