Chapter:17

After reaching inside his house Taehyung first hugged his Hyungie, sometime they spent there chatting with e/o.,... After that Taehyung goes to his room and pull out his phone from his Jean pocket and dialed the number...... it's connected, after few rings the person received it.... before the receiver could have say anything, he heard a high pitch shouting from other side saying.....

Where the hell in this world, he is right now, where the park idiot Jimin's brain gone..... doesn't his brain flew out of his head with strom.... doesn't he know the weather is not good..... doesn't he have a thing called MOBILE that he can call him, tell him his whereabouts .......and many more shouts, scolding.......and all.

But our great grand receiver aka Park Idiot Jimin just enjoying the shouts while sitting with a person in his car, on the way back home.....that person is also hearing dialer's  shouts with his gummy smile .

When the shouts little subsided from dialer side, the receiver said....Bear!!! I'm on the way of coming back home...you don't worry and my brain is with me, safe and sound... it's didn't flew with strom.....so, Calm down....i will be at home in five minutes.... Okay!!!(the whole sentence jimin said while pouring the whole butter Cann)

Taehyung just disconnected the call without saying anything....he was going to throw his phone on the BED angrily but before he could have throw it, he heard the beeping sound from his phone which indicates that he got new msgs...... annoyingly, he pull up his phone...but the Next moment after seeing the person's text his facial expressions changed from annoyed one to happy one.

The text was from the Bunny boy, stating tht ....he reached home, right now in his room.... texting the cutest creature .

Taekook's conversation goes on till jungkook's Mum call him..... after bidding bye Jungkook goes downstairs to meet his Mum.

Taehyung too come downstairs, and goes towards kitchen finding his mumma.....but come out disappointed cuz his mumma still was in office, she didn't come back home till now.

So, Taehyung goes to his Hyungie's room....he knocked slowly and enter inside after hearing come in.....both brothers spend their time while enjoying their brothers time.

A loud thunder echoed in the house, a Boy curled into a tiny ball inside his blanket flinched badly again .....the loud thunder was making him flinch badly.....again and again .

When the thunder subsided little bit, he goes to his slumber....not the deep one.

First, the weather was not helping him to have a peaceful sleep and second, the anxiety he is having from few days....he is too much stressed about his best friend, his chim.....

And the nightmares where on the pitch of all theses....his anxiety main reason is the Nightmares which he is getting again from last week......and Taehyung know these nightmares very well.

The scenario of Taehyung's nightmares in which.... Taehyung just running away from one thing, he just want to run faster that he can disappear from this whole world, from his Wildest Fear, from many things which are Untold to this world, this world's people, his parents, his Hyungie, his chim, each and every living being.

Only the thoughts of nightmares shack him to the core of his body's each and every cells.

Taehyung was asleep but suddenly sit up abruptly from his slumber... shaking badly, his body was sweating, still closed eyes, taking deep breaths, blabbering something inaudible to anyone, actually there was no one present who can hear his chanting.........

Taehyung took deep breath and compose himself and slowly open his eyes, feeling relieved that he is in his house in his own room.... nothing bad happen, it was that shi**y nightmare again, nothing much.....

He just have to be wide awake again, he just have to spend this night sleepless and nothing will happen....In morning everything will be all clean and clear.

                        °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

See you all in next chapter....

The story is going to be serious from the upcoming chapters.......

Read it carefully.... don't get confused that I'm only focusing on Taehyung's character.... there is lot of things to explained, Jungkook have his own Untold truths and fears......it will be explained when the right time will come.....

Till then stay happy, healthy and tuned.......

                                    :)