Chapter:2

Aur.pov:

Next day Kim family reached their home after discharge, the door was open by their maid after they ring the doorbell........A fluff ball was busy in doing something and was very concentrate about his work... what he was doing, but his concentration broke after hearing door bell..... He comes downstairs while running and jumped in his grandpa arms like a koala and hugged him tightly.

His first question was about his lit baby brother/sister, for whom he have waited whole nine months. He roamed his sparkling eyes on everyone standing on door steps and in last, he stopped after seeing.....a very tiny, a fluffy baby doll in his grandma arms and next moment he started wiggling in his grandpa arms ...... just want to reach near his lit baby brother/sister. After seeing the uncontrollable excitement in his now lit big grandson Mr.kim freed him from his arms and he runs fastly towards his grandma...... just want to his lit brother/sister, the one who gonna call him Hyungie/Oppa.

Jaehyung: Baby stop jumping, you are scaring your lit Brother.

??: Become excited and sad both at once..... excited cuz he have a little brother now, and sad cuz his appa didn't let him see his lit brother till now.

After seeing his grandson sad Mr.kim glare to Jaehyung and said to his grandson.

Mr.kim: My WWH baby ..... your lit brother is sleeping now .....let him sleep for now. When he will wake up , then you can play with him as much as you want....till then let's go.....we will play. Let mumma and your lit baby brother take rest....they come back from hospital na.....

After sometime ?? enter in his mumma room and saw his lit brother awake. He come slowly slowly towards crib where his lit brother was laying and said: Hello!!!! Lit brother, My name is Seokjin, Kim Seokjin.....I'm your big brother...... What's your name???? Will you play with me???? Will you call me Hyungie??? I will be a good big brother for you and protect you forever.........

***"***Actually.... I decided the names (Jaehyung and Taehee) randomly...... firstly.....i didn't know them.....at the time of Introduction.....i searched it😁......So.....here we go with Introduction which i didn't give till now.

Mr. and Mrs. Kim have two sons..... their first son name is:  Kim Daehyung.... and second son is : Kim Jaehyung.....

***Every pic is added here is not mine.... credit goes to right full owner.***

****Repeating.....here used every Idols  are respected......this story line is not realated from their personal life..... it's  totally a imaginary fanfiction . So..... take it only like a fanfictional . Not seriously.****

Kim Jaehyung : second son of Mr Kim

Wife: Kim Taehee.
Son: First son, Kim Seokjin..... second son, Kim Taehyung.

Managing director of Kim corporation.( Kim corporation is not so big company and not little.)

Very kind and sweet person..... Very protective towards his family members......An idol son, Husband and an Idol Father too....

Kim TaeheeFamily: Kim Jaehyung (husband) , Kim Seokjin (first child) , Kim Taehyung ( Second child)

Kim Taehee
Family: Kim Jaehyung (husband) , Kim Seokjin (first child) , Kim Taehyung ( Second child) .

Secretary of Kim Jaehyung.

She is very kind hearted person, a cheerful person, a very loving wife and mother too......

Kim Daehyung

First son of Mr. Kim.
Right now CEO of Kim corporation.

Family: Wife and a spoiled Son.

(Other characters will be introduced in upcoming chapters when it will be needed.)***"***.

(Taehee was in washroom..... after coming outside washroom...she saw his both babies was playing with e/o.....she kunckle and asked.)

Taehee: What's my babies doing???

Seokjin turned towards his mumma and asked: Why lit brother is not talking and playing with me??

Taehee smiled and said: Jinie ! baby, he is very small, he can't talk to you now. He will talk and play with you.... when he will grow up lit bit more.....OKkkk.....

After sometime like our WWH baby saving the information in his lit brain, which his mumma give him....and nodded: Okay!!! Mumma....i will wait till then and when he will be grown up , i will play with him.....I will go to school with him.......But mumma my lit baby brother didn't tell me his name.....i asked to him....... May be he is lit baby now....that's why he didn't tell me his name na .......

Taehee: Yes baby..... your lit brother is very lit now ..... that's why he didn't tell his name to you.....he can't speak now.....when he will be big baby like my jinie ....he will talk to you,, he will tell you his name......Okk!!!!! But right now mumma can tell you lit baby name too.....Do you want to know????

Jin: Yes.....yes......mumma..... tell me the name......

Taehee: Owww....my jinie baby is very excited to know his lit brother name. Let me tell him....So..... your lit brother name is Taehyung... Kim Taehyung.

Jin: Yeeee..... I got to know my lit brother name......Yeeee.....(Seokjin squealing in happiness cuz of his lit baby talk with his baby brother and he got to know the Name of his lit brother too.....

Taehee soaked her head on his now lit Big baby son Jin's cute and childish talk and let Jin play with Teahyung. Seokjin too started playing with his lit brother....but very carefully......he followed every instruction which his mumma gave while playing with his lit baby brother.