Chapter: 43

Jungkook parted their lips sensing the lack of oxygen, at first Taehyung whined cuz lack of connection but his whines was replaced when Jungkook again lick his salivated lips, afterwards giving a gentle peak on taehyung's forehead and joined their haed together, filling their lungs from required oxygen...

After adjusting their misheived conditions both left to shopping mall with a content heart...

...

Taehyung was selecting some clothes for himself, but felt a continuous stair which were making him uneasy.

After finalizing few dresses, he head towards trial room... The stair was unfazed.. so, he call Jungkook - his comforting person... Jungkook tag along with Taehyung into trial room..

As Taehyung was going to undress himself, but heard someone clearing his throat for reminder about his existence in trial room..

Taehyung just rolled his eyes annoyingly and come closer to Jungkook and say -- "Either you close your eyes or turn around, choice is yours... It's better, if you turn around." Saying that Taehyung make Jungkook turn with a warning - " Don't you dare to turn back until I say, so... Okay???"

It's not like, Taehyung don't believe in Jungkook, he does more than himself... But, it's all his shyness which making him do things...

Jungkook just chuckled while shaking his head on childish behaviour of his boyfriend, cuz the Almighty Kim Taehyung forgot to notice that... The four walls of trial room are made up of laced mirror... which through Jungkook could see crystal clear, all the activities.

But, as Jungkook is - a gentleman... He himself closed his eyes not wanting to invade Taehyung's privacy...

When Taehyung was done, he turns back and seeing Jungkook his eyes get teary seeing the scene....

Taehyung know Jungkook is a very gentleman but witnessing himself is something else, Taehyung instantly back hugged Jungkook saying --  Thank yous...  Jungkook turn back hearing cute sniffing sound and embrace the baby bear, patting his head and says... " I would never do anything without your consent, Bun! I respect your personal space. "

Taehyung was overwhelmed and kissed Jungkook's chicks repeating another Thank you... Jungkook to return back the kisses, giving a gentle and affirmation kiss on Taehyung's forehead.

As everyone did their shopping and left for home... After having dinner, everyone goes to their respective rooms...

Taehyung was half- sleep, someone enter in and sits close to him, roaming his hand all around taehyung's body and stopped on his waist, crashing it...

Taehyung woke up abruptly and adjourned, yanking the hand from himself and moves in corner of bed, curling himself as a tiny ball...

Only the existence of comer, make Taehyung disguise and when he is sitting on his bed, close to him, make Taehyung vomite and watching taehyung's this state, he chuckle and says... "Till when you could run away from me, my little slut... Or do you think that little chick Jeon Jungkook can protect you??? Come out from your delusion, remember that... In the end, you have to become my SLUT. " Saying that he left Taehyung's room.

At the moment, Taehyung just wanted to burrows himself beneath the earth, so... No one can eye him lusty...

The whole night Taehyung just cried n' cried in the corner of his room and next morning, when jin enter in his found Taehyung laying on cold floor, unconscious, shivering from extreme cold and burning in fever...

He hurriedly lift Taehyung from floor, layed him on bed, covering with warm blanket and dialed doctor's number...

Doctor come,  firstly measures fever which was above - 104°F, so instantly he gave injection, prescribed meds and give fever pads to put on his forehead, neck, armpit, palms and other heat releasing body parts...

Soekjin was giving sponge bath to Taehyung, when Jungkook emerged inside the room, his condition was speaking... How much he was worried, how fast he would have drove... Seeing jungkook's condition, soekjin diceded to let him be with Taehyung...

As Jin left, Jungkook merch towards Taehyung... Wrapping him in his arms, crashing his back and hairs and feeling Taehyung's burning body makes Jungkook's eyes glitshening...

From past two hours, Jungkook didn't blinks his eyes from Taehyung, time to time changing his fever reducing pads and just waiting for Taehyung to get his conscious back...

And when finally Taehyung come back to his conscious, firstly he started to looking here and there in panic.. like was trying to find something which was too horrific...

Jungkook hold him tightly, exchanging his secured warmth with some comforting words and when Taehyung calms down after inhaling jungkook's scent... The most coaxing scent for Taehyung, Jungkook loosen the hug, patting taehyung's head, he looked in Taehyung's teary eyes, wipes dropping tear and asked.... " Bae! What happened ? Are you comfortable to share it ...?
It's okay, if you don't want... No one is going to ask you, okay?
You just relax, okay... 👌 Just take a deep breath, Do it with me.. come on, count with me... 1, 2, 3,... INHALE______ now, slowly slowly... EXHALE... You good ???"

Taehyung nodded and gets praised by his lovely boyfriend... " Very good my pumpkin, you are the best...👍"

Getting praised by you Beloved ones is the best cheering way, to make us feel our worth and to know that there is still someone who cares for us genuinely, a person who will appreciate us, a person who is still determinated towards us.. no matter how many flaws we have...

                      °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

                                  💜