Chapter:9

Mrs.jeon: Awwww!!!! My baby..... don't feel sorry about that ... it's not your mistake that you got flattered cuz of his compliment. Did you explain your pov.????

Jungkook: Yes....mum!! Later, i explain him, but still...like Jimin said......he didn't talked to me again....thats not good.....i wanna be friend with him....he is really innocent....i liked his innocency.

Mrs.jeon: It's Okk!!! My jungkookie..... there is lot of time to make friends...it was your first day na....have some patience.....as you said....he don't talk stranger.....give him some time, let him be comfortable and free with you...... don't pressure him to be your friend....Okk!!!

Jungkook: Okkk!! Mum .... let's see ...i will be successful making him my friend or not.... I'm going to fresh up, you continue your series.

After talking to his mum Jungkook goes to his room and after freshing up, he took some rest.

Otherside, after reaching Tae's home Jimin stays there as usual...cuz Taehyung can't stay alone .....he have Autophobia(monophobia).

After coming back from school/university everyday.... Jimin will stay at Tae's home, or Taehyung will go to Jimin's home.

After sometime, jin come back from college.... hearing his car horn, Jimin come towards living room, very excitedly.

Jin: Calm down....jim!!!! Why that much excited tho .......

Jimin: Hyung!!! When you will know na....you will be happy more than me(said while smiling ear to ear)

Jin: Okkk......ok!!!! Say....I'm all ear.

Jimin: you know Hyung.... Teahyung what did today???

Jin: What he did.... don't tell me he make you...his boyfriend 😁(jin said jokingly)

Jimin: Hyung!!!! That was really a lame joke... it's not time for you dad jokes....I'm being serious here.

Jin: OKkk.... seriously, I'm hearing... Say...

After that jimin explained earlier incident to Jin.....Jin was really shocked that his bear compliment someone.

Jin: Really!!!! Awww.... Taehyungie....now you are becoming big and confident boy now....I'm proud of you.

Taehyung... after listening his bestie blabbering about him ..... From the time of that incident....his bestie is praising him like...he have defended his country in a WAR.... like, now he is  a ARMY SHOULDER

For Taehyung, it was like that....his Hyungie and bestie are over-reacting....but he don't know....his that one action make his bestie and Hyungie how much happy....not only his bestie nd Hyungie.... there were four persons whom he make happiest one .

First person is Jungkook, he become all shy shy.... after getting compliment.

Second one is jimin, who have proud ilon himself that he raised his bestie in very good way... Taehyung is going  on his footprint paths .

Third one is Seokjin, who is always scared and worried for his baby brother...cuz of his silent and discomfort with strangers...for him, it was a very good news, that....his baby brother spoke with some stranger.... It was very good progress in his behaviour. He just want his baby brother to be happy always...for that he have to face the world, have to do  interrogation with society and it's people... life can't run only in between family members....you have to come out from you fears..... being alone, scared, always uncomfortable with unknown person, you have to come out and see this beautiful world to become happy..... You have to stand for yourself to live a happy and healthy life.

And the forth one was Mrs. Jeon, who really like the guts of that cutest boy, Kim Taehyung....cuz of him....her muscle monster boy become flatter and shy .... cuz of Taehyung, she is able to see her son's another side too.... other than Jungkook always saying that he is now a grown a$$ boy.

Next some days where like.... Jimin always teasing Teahyung and getting death glares from his bestie....but nothing can stop him from teasing Taehyung. He will do it till, Taehyung become grumpy.... He got another way to have fun.

And other Jungkook tried his best every possible way to make believe  Taehyung that he is all okay with their earlier interrogation ..... He is not angry or we can say he can't get angry on that cutest creature.... literally no one can be...

Jungkook tried to make Taehyung comfortable and free with him.... In one task he become successful but in another one, nor he get success neither he listed it. It's just now.... Taehyung talk with him, but not that much....but still it's also better than only nodding.

The trio were comfortable with e/o.... attending classes together, having lunch, doing other stuffs together and in last parting their way back to home as usual.

The next day after that incident....in University, Taehyung tried to ignore Jungkook....but Jungkook explained properly his POV and Taehyung too....now they were leading a good friendship nd enjoying e/o company.

Jungkook was really a gentleman, he gave Taehyung proper time to become comfortable with him....bit still Jungkook have second task to complete and he will make that successful....like first one but he just have to do little bit hard work.

It's not Teahyung not trying to become comfortable and free with Jungkook...he too fight with himself, the toughest fight in the world.

For everyone, it's normal and easy to do friendship, but for Taehyung it's not.... He have fear from strangers and Jungkook was a stranger for him....he tried his best to be comfortable with jungkook and talk to him with any fear and hesitation..... Only jungkook's efforts can't give good results, Teahyung have to be co- operative with him too.... only then , they have become friends now.