Chapter:24

Mrs. Jeon was shooting glares to her dear son, but does it was fruitful....cuz after seeing 10 km far away, Jungkook face doesn't have any fear....

Mr. Jeon come forward to his wife to cool her down, cuz he can feel the volcano is just one step away to be brust out......

"Babe.....calm down, let's go...we will go home, let this brat stay here tonight.....cuz if we take him like that, in this state...he not gonna let us sleep peacefully...... okay!! Let's go, love."

Mr. Jeon sooth Mrs. Jeon's shoulder gently....and was going to ahead but stopped hearing jungkook's blabbering....

"Tae..... let's go, from here... let's hide somewhere, otherwise mum, dad will took me away from you... let's go..... please."

Jungkook whispered in taehyung's ear.... loudly hearable for each person present in living room...

After hearing jungkook's not so loud whispered....when Mr. and Mrs. Jeon turned towards Jungkook......they were speechless.... like Wow..... what's going on this coconut head Bunny, no one know that....

Seeing his parents in front of himself... Jungkook shouted like he just saw a ghost.....and hold taehyung's hand tightly...and said.....

"Dad!!! Please..... leave us, don't separate ourselves from each other....."

Now Mrs. Jeon was fade up of this drama.....Now, she gonna definitely separate our two lovers.....

Taehyung, who was very serious a while ago....now started laughing his lungs out, seeing Mrs. Jeon's angry face which was looking funny for him.....

"Awww.....my aunt is looking so much beautiful while blushing."

The sentence Taehyung speak out without knowing that...it was cuz of blushing or Anger.

Mrs. Jeon again left out speechless.....all her anger goes in vain.....she was going to pull taehyung's ear, like she oftenly does with Jungkook's one....but, wasn't able to do it cuz......

Here comes the hero of story and hold his partner hands and run away..... leaving his  shouting Mum behind....

"Yaaa.....you Kim Cutie Taehyung, don't stay with that bunny brat, otherwise you will become same like him A totally spoiled Brat."

Mrs. Jeon just huffed in tiredness....she just can't stand with this brats behaviour.

~~

Taekook reached in taehyung's room ..... after closing door, both stay there sometime calming there breath.....

After sometime the main drama started....the drama of two drunken living beings, one is the drunken bear and another one is drunken Bunny.

You can imajin yourself...what both would do.... definitely going to explode whole Kim mansion.

~~

It was 01:53 am.....the Kim mension was having Earthquakes.....both drunken Bear and Bunny were dancing on taehyung's bed, with extremely loud music on.....

The beat were... sometime very romantic and Taekook would be doing couple dance, sometime extremely weird music with jumping like monkeys taekook on the bed, sometime saddest music which ever exist....and here we would have two heartbroken boys, shedding unstoppable , unseen tears with blabbering their unknown, understanding pain.....

And right now the money mood was on.... their jumps was only shaking the bed, but the loud music was shaking whole Kim mension ......

Finally extracting their whole energy, Taehyung fall down on his bed..... with jungkook over him......but anyone know with their lips lingering on each other.....

In the process of Taehyung's falling down on the Jungkook too fall over him cuz their intanggeled fingers....and when both land on bed, their lips got the perfect match for themselves...... their lips find it's own way without their owners guidence....

But, did any one of them tried to detach the connection..... Taehyung and Jungkook both were not in sense but still they were feeling the soft touch on themselves, the undefined gaze was too strong to be broken easily, and the laced body's warmness was too comforting to neglect, other than they were pulling each other more closer in a very comfortable way.....

Seems...it was the way of completing their own dream, desire, need, wish,..... whatever you name it.

But, mostly it was wish of TaeKook.... taehyung's wish to stay closer in Jungkook's warm embrace....

And jungkook wish to cuddle that Cuddly Bear near to himself....

And, finally their wishes get accomplished....no matter if they would be able to remember all these moments in morning or not.

~~

Don't know who's eyes give up first and drifted to slumber..... But, one thing was clear, they didn't loose the connection between them....nor their body, neither their lips................they find their home in themselves.

                        °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I had shortage of time.... that's why it's got a bit little chapter.........

There is alot of ahead.....

Do comments..

                      Borahae 💜<3