Chapter:41

"Tae bub !! I'm sleepy... How much time will take your assignment, come to bed fasttt... We still have three days to submit them, let it be then na... Come!! It's past 10:30am." Jungkook whined in jealousy cuz of Taehyung's dedication in his assignments more than him...

" Koo!! You know na, I don't have much time left... There is lot of preparation still to be done, How I would complete my assignment in middle of wedding preparations..Hhh!"
Taehyung replied still focused in completing his task for today...

" But still !! Probably it would be your last night in my room till wedding ends... So, come na..let me cuddle with you na..." The biggest whine erupted from Jungkook in annoyness...

" Like you don't know my house, my bedroom or my parents aren't letting you in the house, as you do know everything... So, you can come anytime for cuddles... For now let me complete my assignment, it's almost done... Okay!!! You sleep, i will be joining you after this...." Taehyung roar back on his boyfriend who kept disturbing him with his cute whines...

" Are you coming or not ??? I'm asking last time, are you going to sleep or not?? " Jungkook asked with venomous dripping voice...

" Not now... After completing the assignment, Good night Bunny!!! "
Saying that Taehyung emerg himself in his work...

" Okayyyy !!!! I have my ways..." Voicing out those few words Jungkook stands up and directly goes towards study table, spun the chair towards himself and lifting Taehyung in bridal style, landed with a thund on the bed..

As Taehyung was focused in his assignments, didn't notice the devil walking towards himself, neither gets a chance to escape from him and was haunted by the night devil who started kissing him at the moment both landed...

As much Taehyung wants to protest, it's more than 9th times he enjoys jungkook's lips oh his, moving slowly yet luciously... the kiss was passionate and enthusiastic which contains affection and dedication...

Parting their lips, both took a deep of contentions and a satisfactory smile laminated... Leaving a lingering good night kiss on taehyung's forehead Jungkook wishes him good night and as a reply Taehyung kissed jungkook's button nose wishing good night and cuddle up with each other closer as much as possible...

.

.

.

Time skip ~~

Park Jimin ------

Jeon Jungkook ------

Kim Taehyung ------

As per teacher's call everyone submitted their assignments one after one and who haven't complete it.... Get's only one hour for completing and submitting, otherwise get ready for punishment....

Compliting their college hours Vmin headed for their homes respectively and Jungkook goes to meet his Dad in company for some business purpose...

Bidding bye to Taehyung Jimin goes to his house and Taehyung to enter in... Nearing around living room, he heard some not so familiar voice and the living room is choatic more than usual... Taehyung headed towards living room and gets to know the owner of unfamiliar voice who were not other than his uncle -- Kim Daehyung and family...

Taehyung greeted them all and played sometime with his cousin brother's son... After spending some time there, he goes to his room for some rest...

As he was laying there on his bed,  Didn't notice someone comming towards him as he was drown in his thoughts of today's kiss which Jungkook and he share on rooftop...

Taehyung flinch feeling a hand crashing his tiny waist little harshly, whenever Jungkook crash his waist... It's always make him relaxed then why this time, the crashing holds aggression... Taehyung lifted his head and was shocked seeing the person infront of himself...

Taehyung hurriedly stands up and runs towards bathroom, locking the door from inside and embracing himself in tight hold which definitely will left scars on his forearms...

The eyesight was horrified for him which left his heart and body Shiver, almost giving heartattack... The eyesight which he never wanted to scattered on his ratina...

But, does his life ever have been as he desires ???

                          °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

                      Borahae 💜<3