Chapter:32

As usual Jungkook reached university, and waiting for Vmin to come..... after few minutes the wait was over, Taehyung just headed outside from his car and bid bye to his driver...

When Taehyung turned around, he just get scared seeing someone towering over him.... Taehyung inhale the Air for relief but a very identical scent hit his nose and he looked infront of himself and brust out....

"Yaaaa.... you muscle pig, who told you to come suddenly in front of me...i literary got a mini heart attack you coconut head, couldn't you wait for few seconds....No!!!you just have to jump on me, the moment i enter in campus...how many times i have to told you, i easily get scared...but, No!!! Your this coconut head can't understand one thing......youuuu......"

The words left inside taehyung's mouth, when the Jeon coconut head Jungkook press his.......

body to taehyung's body and hugging him till death, literally choking Taehyung in between his muscular arms.....

" Yaa...Koookkiieee..... leave me, let me take breath...I'm becoming breathless you dombo.....Aaahhh, atleast loose your grip...I'm not going anywhere, you can hug me as much you want, we still have 15 minutes left before our classes will run....."

Finally after a damn whole minute, Jungkook freed Taehyung which was like one hour for Taehyung..but, for Jungkook it was like only one second..

It's not like Taehyung don't like hugging Jungkook and he was suffocating, it's totally opposite of that.... Taehyung doesn't leave a chance to hug Jungkook whenever they are in their comfort zon....but, the university campus is definitely not their comfort zone and the continuous stare of other students were already making Taehyung feel anxious, the whole attention of students present in outside campus was on only Taekook... that's the main reason was making Taehyung breathless not the tight grip of Jungkook around his body....

Taehyung hurriedly walks towards his classroom his behind the Jeon Jungkook followed, shooting death glares to all the students who were staring them a while ago...

~~

The classes goes on smoothly after Taehyung explain that.....Chim suddenly fall sick....So, he had to come university Alone by car....

It was lunch break, taekook come towards the cafeteria...

Jungkook goes towards the canteen for buying their lunch, Taehyung peaceful took a table and sit there....

While Jungkook was buying their lunch Taehyung thinked to use washroom in mean time....

After few minutes Jungkook return back from canteen after buying their lunch and started looking for Taehyung.... after searching for whole cafeteria, when he didn't find Taehyung... Jungkook assumed that Taehyung would have gone to use washroom and he planned to wait for Taehyung to come back then they will dig in together.......

~~

~~