Chapter:30

Morning come with a new beginning..

Taehyung wake up feeling a little headache, slowly he open his eyes adjusting with sunlight... while  roaming his eyes into the room....

Finally, it stopped on the person under himself... who sleeping senselessly, carelessly...but the securing hold on taehyung's waist was firm...but not much that hurt Taehyung later....

Taehyung was confused when they end up in that position... Taehyung was still in jungkook's lap, hugging like him like Koala, jungkook was sleeping while sitting only head was resting on headboard of bed.... how much uncomfortably Jungkook would be in this position that too Taehyung on him.....

Taehyung slowly call jungkook's name, trying to wake him up, still snuggling in cork of jungkook's neck.......

"Koo....wake up....it's morning now...."

But.... Jeon sleepyhead Jungkook is not in the mood of waking up....till when he would not hear his Mum's sweeeeet shouts, do you think he gonna wake up ......

Hearing taehyung's call, he just open his half eyes and took a glance of koala bear and again closed his eyes drifted to slumber, tightening the hold and pulling Taehyung more into himself.....

Taehyung grumped loudly on not so favorable behaviour of sleepy Bunny... He started to whine and tried to loosen the hold around his waist....but, everything going into vain...he wasn't able to loose the hold around his waist even one inch ... ..

Taehyung just sit there grumply,  when he didn't succeed.....

Taehyung again call Jungkook for atleast let him go....he can sleep comfortably how much he wants but, let Taehyung go.....so, he could complete his morning routine....then he go to his aunt for helping her in kitchen......

Hearing his Mum's name, Jungkook caged Taehyung in his embrace with both hands now....

"No...you are not going anywhere....let me sleep peacefully while holding you....you are so soft like a pillow and warm like a comforter...."

Jungkook speak in his sleepy morning husky vioce transforming shivers to taehyung's body.... without taehyung's knowledge his ears become cherry red.....who knows Taehyung would be blushing and trying to hide his red face in cork of jungkook's neck.....

It's been half of hour Jungkook had been sleeping or may be would have been wide awake enjoying beautiful morning view while faking his sleep....

After sometime there was knock on door, Jungkook open his eyes and strech his hand towards nightstand... taking his phone and after typing something he click the send button and place back phone on nightstand...

"Mum...I'm awake... just Taehyung slept again...we will be late today... you and dad have your breakfast on time... okay 👍.....we will have our later....."

After putting phone back to his place, jungkook's hand goes towards taehyung's head slowly slowly started crash it.... thinking about Taehyung's nightmare....

"Does Taehyung everyday have these type of nightmare or its just normally come yesterday night only..... Does Taehyung is trumise about something... Does something happens bad with him..... Does any accident made feared Taehyung badly...."

There were lots of unanswered questions in jungkook's head going on...he doesn't know from where he can get these questions answer.... only one can help Jungkook in this and that person is non other than Taehyung...but, Jungkook doesn't want Taehyung to be panic again like last night....it was horrified for Jungkook to see a fluff ball in that condition......

~~

Taekook were having their breakfast in jungkook's room served by the butler of the mension.....

They were busy in munching the breaky while chatting with each other cuz Mr. and Mrs. Jeon already had their breakfast.....

Their munching breakfast and chatting stopped after hearing ringing sound of phone which was coming from Taehyung's phone.....

Taehyung recived the call...........

Taekook reached taehyung's house..... while entering inside living room, Taehyung saw the living room was filled with many unknown peoples sitting and talking seriously..... Taehyung respectfully bow them and slowly run towards his room, on the way of his room....he saw his mumma was in kitchen, giving instructions to the maids still in her office wear.....

Taehyung didn't get, what's the matter is going on..... what's the urgency come that his mumma and appa have to come back from office in hurry ....

It's already Saturday ...so, they would have half day today....they could have discuss whatever the matter is, in evening.... what's need to do hurry that much........

And jungkook was puzzled another side.... thinking to go after Taehyung, or he should stay there in living room.....

It's not good to hear elders conversation when they are deadly serious..... Jungkook too bowed the people present in living room and slowly slowly make his way towards taehyung's room.....

Jungkook was going to step on stairs...but stopped after hearing Mrs. Kim's voice...he turned towards her and bowed her too.....Mrs. Kim asked about Taehyung, Jungkook tell that he is in his room while pointing towards taehyung's room and lastly saying that...he is also heading there.....

Taehee nodded and she herself goes towards living room, sitting beside his  husband Kim Jaehyung taking part in going on conversation......

                      °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

I don't have anything to say🤐.......