Chapter:3

Aur. Pov:

A seventeen years old boy named; Kim Taehyung was walking in hallway of his new university. When .....we are talking about him....then by looking him anybody can say ....how much nervous he is.... wearing beggy clothes looking like totally nerd.....but the saddest thing is that.....no one noticed his ethereal beauty behind that nervous walk and Beggy clothes. The much he was beautiful from his face more than that he was beautiful from his heart....A pure Angel.... But no one notice that.... Actually......our society is like that... if your visual is good only then you are good person......they will only notice your outer Beauty........not gonna try to look your inner Beauty.

Kim Taehyung
1st year University student
Beautiful, cutest, self centered boy, love designing, nature lover.....

Kim Taehyung1st year University studentBeautiful, cutest, self centered boy, love designing, nature lover

*Pics credit goes to right full owner *

After getting his schedule from principal office , he is on the way of his first class. While reaching on the door steps he took a deep breath to calm his nervousness lit bit but everything gone in vein ..... again he became nervous.

Taehyung pov:

Here , I'm standing outside of my class room praying to God for going everything smoothly. Once again, i exhaled and enter in classroom....upon entering, i looked whole class.... there were only few students engaged in their own World. I slowly walked forward....was going to sit on front bench but next moment i dropped the Idea of sitting on front bench.... it's was very bad for me sit on front bench.

Everyone would be thinking.....why i didn't sit on first bench.... when it was all empty......then in my opinion..... first benchers get lot of attention..... which i don't want...... Attentions make me uncomfortable.....i don't want anyones attention....not teachers....nor students.....i hate it the most...... don't ask me why..... I'm only like this....i want to live a life lonely and I'm happy like this.

It's been five mins....I'm sitting in classroom waiting for my one and only friend, my soulmate to come in classroom.....he have gone for a tour of our campus. He insisted to accompany him, but i decline him..... Saying No to him is very toughest thing to do....he is too much stubborn....and I'm more than him🙃
That's why .....i get successful to say No to him. It's not like that....i don't want to stay with him.... it's just...i don't like all this and i really hate myself for being like that......i too want roam around like everyone but could collect myself to do....So.....he always lecture me to enjoy my life freely, do be hesitate to do anything which makes you happy....no matter how much weirdest it is.....i just want my soulmate always smiling.