Chapter - 40

Sometimes a warm embrace is all we need to make us feel loved, affectionated, cared, to lull us sleep, to make us feel all secured, a place to hide from this cruel world...
Taehyung feels the same in Jungkook's embrace all secured and hidden from this cruel world...

Taehyung fall deep asleep there on couch in Jungkook's embrace, indeed he misses all this through damn whole week... Even he couldn't take himself to a light slumber, and now when he gets what he needed the most to be solace... Then how can you expect him not to sleep...

Falling in deep slumber Taehyung snuggle more and more in Jungkook and Jungkook was left in between the Deep analysis of all the incidents... But, not so late he also fall sleep snuggling in soft pillowy body of Taehyung's...

.
.

Morning come with his golden bright Sunray, scattering it all across the world including two bodies which were cuddling on the couch...

The golden Sunrays come in contact with jungkook first as he was facing cealing making him wake up from slumber...

Jungkook open his eyes and was blessed seeing the beauty in his embrace cuddling like a cute little baby... Cooing on the cuteness of cuddly bear, Jungkook give a lingering kiss on his forehead which shows the affection and dedication...

Feeling the wetness Taehyung wake up and watching the scenery make his eyes tear up...

Never in his life, he thoughts of getting this much affection and dedication from his lover or partner that's too after knowing about him not being pUrE...

Before the tear can fall from Taehyung's eyes, Jungkook kiss them away and started showering more morning kisses here and there...

" Thank you!!! " Taehyung voice out in between the round of getting kisses..

Jungkook stop his action and give his all attention to Taehyung looking deep into his eyes, feeling taehyung's emotions...

" Thank you !!!for loving me, for always being there for me, for being my strength to fight from my fear, for not judging me by my realself, for not questioning about my dark past, for waiting me, for EVERYTHING...." Taehyung said with guilty yet satisfactory smile...

Taehyung is guilty for not being able to protect himself and satisfy cuz no matter what, Jungkook will be always there for him...

" Thanks to you too!!! For trusting me and telling me about yourself, for breaking your sell of fears, for believing in me to share your past.."

Jungkook greeted back with the same guilty but satisfied smile... He is guilty for not being with Taehyung when he went through all this, and satisfy that he was able to make Taehyung feel safe under his love and affection...
.
.
.
.
After that day, Taekook's days were all about cheerful mornings which contains a lot of stolen kisses which never goes more than that cuz Jungkook knows the boundaries of Taehyung's comfort and he is dedicated to them... And about their nights, then they were sometimes a round of comfort cuddles or a warm good night greetings after a long conversation and plans of next morning....

                     °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Author's pov:

Love isn't is all about your physical pureness, it's mainly about your soul pureness... A person who is touched in appropriate manner doesn't means he/she is not authorised to get a true love.... Nor its means he/she cannot Love you back, he/she will love you back just you have to be extra careful with you actions in providing comfort and showing your love and affections for them...

And one more thing, it's not like everyone is soo pure, no matter what but once in your life you have gone through all this, what if it was just a filthy person have looked you appropriately, you have felt that feeling of uneasiness and uncomfortableness... isn't it you wished to buried that filthy person right then and there... So what, if a person is touched doesn't means he/she is a weak person who can't protect themselves, but it's not true... Sometimes we can't do as we wish for, sometimes we are not enough strong to protect ourselves from those hungry beasts, sometimes if we want to stand for ourselves but can't do that... Indeed they are strongest person have faced most horrific situation of the life...

Once put yourself on the place of those mentaly/ physically harrassed people who were all cheerful as you are, but just one that perticular incident makes their life a dreadful dark present, past and future....

                     Borahae 💜<3