Chapter:28

As usual, Vminkook attended their classes....at the time of lunch break, jimin got an call and excused himself from the table.... after sometime he come back while all smiley smiley....

Jimin was going to say something but, our taekook cut his sentence in the middle and said in unison while rolling their eyes dramatically...

"Gyes!! I have to go.... it's argent... okay!!.... Tae bear !! Don't get worried, we will meet directly home..okay!!...... See yaaa ......."

Jimin was blinking his eyes rapidly and looking his two best friends who were just busy in filling their mouths, like the most important thing is right now, that is .... their food in this whole world...

Well....it was not new for jimin now-a-days, Taekook have been very busy in themselves lately.....if they are together, both doesn't give a sh*t about anything..... sometime they will behave like everyone/everything is invisible for them...

Like.... one day, both were hugging each other and wasn't ready to let go....and yesterday, they were that much into each other that, didn't hear professor's calls....and lastly were thrown out of the class, and at the time of being sad... Both were smiling,  like they haven't been scolded in front of whole class, while...they were awarded actually...and when the class ended ...both were no where to be found and then Jimin got to know from them that...both were on rooftop don't what...they were doing....

Jimin just huffed the air, and sit on his  chair .... still taekook were not aware that jimin didn't go anywhere, other than sit beside them.....

Taekook had their lunch and Taehyung goes to buy their smoothies after lunch....and both head towards rooftop....jimin was very disappointed and Happy too ....

Disappointed cuz..... his both friends, actually didn't realise his presence....

And Happy cuz..... Taehyung really got someone with whom he is comfortable, who made Taehyung that much talkative, who will protect Taehyung always, who will stay beside him..... jimin believe in jungkook that he is only one for his tae bear .....

Jimin just directly goes to garden side, leaving his both friends and sit there for sometime till the lunch break isn't over....and dialed a perticular number in his phone ....he can chat for sometime......

And otherside Taekook were lost in themselves sitting on floor of rooftop.... enjoying their smoothly with intervened hands....

They were going to head back to their home after attending their whole classes... but, Jimin stopped saying....he have planned something for them....so, would they want to join him....

Taekook excitedly nodded and both run towards jungkook's car..... Jungkook on driving seat, Taehyung on passenger seat....jimin was again dombfoded looking Taekook....is it real.... there was a time when Taehyung was not ready to sit beside Jungkook and now.... excitedly hopping on passenger seat like someone going to snatch it from him...

Jimin set the location in car and Jungkook just drive it towards located address smoothly.....and it stopped in front of a perticular cafe....

Jimin first head out from the car followed by Jungkook and then Jungkook goes towards passenger seat opening the door and here comes out the price.... don't know from which state....may be prince of Jungkook land... that's why he is getting that special treatment.....

Vminkook enter inside the cafe...jimin goes towards a already booked table and sit there.... taekook were worried, why this short human is sitting on someone else's table.... when Taekook didn't sit on the table, Jimin said.. it's actually their table booked by someone.....and that someone is the surprise for them ....