Chapter:33

After Taehyung goes in deep slumber, Jungkook pick him up and headed towards parking Lott.... Jungkook tried to lay Taehyung on back seat comfortably, but Taehyung wasn't ready to let go... Jungkook smile on clingy Tae baby and goes to sit on driving seat with Taehyung on his lap, who snuggling in cork of jungkook's neck as much clingy baby can, he just love the warm and homie embrace of Jungkook.....

Jungkook drive back to his home securing Taehyung in his arms and seatbelt too....

After reaching his home Jungkook again pick Taehyung like a koala and goes to his room and tackle Taehyung in bed with lot of struggle....cuz the Cuddly Bear not gonna leave his warm home easily.....

Jungkook come back towards his Mum's room and knocked the door, when Mrs. Jeon open the door...she was confused seeing his beloved son at this time....

"Koo... what happened you this early from your university.. what's up ... what's the emergency that you leave the classes in middle??"

"Mum...can you look after Tae....i have some work to do.... it's urgent...so, can you just stay beside him, he is sleeping in my room, doctor have given him sedative..he will be sleeping two hours or more...you just stay beside him...he will be scared if he found himself alone after waking up....i will tell you everything when i will be back, don't ask anything right now... just take care of Tae.....I'm going, Okay... "

After tucking seatbelt Jungkook dialed a perticular number which is saved in his dial paid as "Grandpa 🐈" with a kitten emoji.....and he himself drive towards his destination......

~~

Jungkook stopped his car infront of a big very and familiar gate...and saw another car come and stopped in front of his.... Jungkook know the car very well and the preson on driving seat too...

Both the cars enter inside and the persons park them in parking Lott after that they goes towards a perticular room, there was present a man in his technical managing department's uniform...he guide jungkook and that cat faced human inside the room....

Jungkook sit on the chair which was infront of computer screen and beside there the cat faced human..... Jungkook play the recording and watching it with clenched jaw, gritted teeths, eyes boring hole on a perticular but not so familiar person who just locked the washroom door after Taehyung enter inside....

After locking the door that Random boy lean on door and waits for Taehyung to come outside after he complete his business....when Taehyung come and washed his hands and asked from that Random boy to give him space for heading outside....

That 'boy' didn't flinched even a inch from that place...and he give a very disgusting smirk and eyed Taehyung from head to bottom... that's absolutely make Taehyung uncomfortable, but he have go outside ASAP...

Taehyung again asked but this time that 'Random boy' hold taehyung's hands tightly, left Taehyung hissing in pain...

Taehyung tried to free his hand  but it's goes in vain that 'R.boy' push Taehyung on wall and tried to kiss him forcefully...but taehyung's nonstop wiggling didn't let him succeed in his attempt.... that's make the 'R. boy' angry and annoyed, he hold taehyung's forearms firmly digging his nails and this time he tried to kiss taehyung's neck but Taehyung was again successful in protecting himself....

" You like to play hrad...so, let's play hard..."

'R. Boy' pushed Taehyung on floor and hover over him, torrened taehyung's shirt partially and started pressing his body on Taehyung....he was going to undo taehyung's shirt but suddenly he saw Taehyung wasn't making a move, he was laying there senselessly, unconscious....

That's make... soul to left the body of that 'R. boy' , he goes towards sink and come back water in his hand and sprinkle on taehyung's face...he repeated the process there or four times but Taehyung wasn't opening his eyes.... making that 'R. Boy' to terrified in horror....

He was pulling his hairs frustratedly and the sudden ringing tone make him snaps to reality and he just started to taking panic breaths... even it seems lack of oxygen in that four walls for 'R.boy'...

He just didn't think twice and jump outside from window of washroom....

Jungkook silently stand up goes outside of the room followed by the cat face human....it wasn't tough for them to search for that 'R.boy' ....they found him in a corner of library, sitting there lost in his own thoughts..

Jungkook goes and grab his collar and drag him towards rooftop....

Here started the real game....

Jungkook and cat faced human beats the sh*t out of 'R.boy' ....now that boy definitely gonna have complete hospital bed's rest for two months straight....

Both threw that 'R.boy' outside a hospital and Jungkook drive back to his home after bidding a lot of thanks to his Suga/Yoongi hyung a.k.a. Grandpa 🐈..for helping him in this matter.....

~~

Jungkook enter in his room and found his Mum and Taehyung sitting on bed... Taehyung's head resting in Mrs. Jeon's lap and she stockings taehyung's hairs gently.....

Jungkook goes and sit there beside Taehyung ruffling his hairs for taehyung's attention...and it worked...

Taehyung snapped towards Jungkook and hug him tightly, mumbling never leave him alone....

Jungkook rock him like a baby and sooth his back...Mrs. Jeon chuckle on baby behaviour of 18 years old toddler and excused herself from the room, saying....she have work to do and she will be sending something for them to eat....

Well.... everyone have noticed the changed behaviour of TaeKook....how they become the happiest after seeing each other, how they curves for each other, how they are each other's comfort zone, how they lost themselves in each other, how they will be sneaking moments for each other if they are surrounded with their family and friends, how they have slowly slowly fall for each other without knowing and now Even a day is tough for them to spend staying far from each other, how they looking each other lovingly, how much love they hold for each other, how they steal glances from each other, how they hug each other sensually ... just friends doesn't hug this intimidating, just friends doesn't steal kisses....

It's not only Mrs. Jeon, the whole Jeon mension, Kim mension, Park mension too is proff of their immensely blooming Love 💕.....

And everyone is happy to see their childs to grow up.... everyone is impatiently waiting for confession to be done and they gonna willingly accept the couple.....

It's all depends upon Taekook....when they gonna accept the change, when they gonna actually realise that they love each other unconditionally, when they wanna Bound themselves in a perticular named relationship....

                      °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°