Chapter:31

Jungkook enter in taehyung's room and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed.... Jungkook goes towards Taehyung and sit beside him and asked him.....

"What happened....Tae??, why suddenly aunty call you here??...."

"I myself don't know...kook, Mumma just asked me to come back home... that's why, I'm little nervous, What's going on ..i myself don't know then how i suppose to tell you...."

Taehyung answer Jungkook with a evident pout, taehyung's confused face is hella cute...

Jungkook cooed on the cute face of Taehyung and squeeze his cheeks making the pout more evident.....

"Wanna go downstairs ...."

Jungkook asked from Taehyung while encouraging him to go downstairs...but Taehyung denied saying...

"What i will do in between elders conversation...."

~~

After half an hour later, Mrs. Kim calls Taekook downstairs.....

Both come and saw all the family members where sitting in deep silence just looking each other timely.... taekook come in living room, Taehyung goes to sit beside his Jinnie Hyungie and Jungkook on opposite side's couch from Taehyung....

"Mumma.... what happened, why everyone is soooo silent, is everything Okay 👍...???"

Taehyung was just wondering.. what's going on in his absence...he was away from the house only since yesterday evening.... what's happened in that mean time that.. everyone behaving weirdly....🤔🤨

Taehyung was in middle of solving the equation which his family created and suddenly his Mumma jump on her place excitedly.....

Taehee was excited as a teenager girl while reviling the silent secret....

The silent secret was.............

that...........

that......

"Taehyung's lovely Jinnie Hyungie going to get married on upcoming 13 June...."

Firstly Taehyung was utterly shocked that his Hyungie getting married....but after few minutes, Taehyung jumped on his place and goes to his Mumma and started jumping excitedly like Kangaroo 🦘...in circular motion.... like high school girl gets a chance to talk to her crush....

Taehee and Taehyung were jumping excitedly without caring that someone was glaring the kangaroo duos....

And that someone was none other than our WWH Kim Seokjin.....

"Taehyung-aaahhhhhhhhhhh......"

The loud call of Kim Taehyung echoed in Kim's house and everything goes silent like no one stays in the house

The loud call of Kim Taehyung echoed in Kim's house and everything goes silent like no one stays in the house... like it's a  Haunted House without ghosts too, cuz where ghosts stays from that place we can hear weird, dangerous, ghosty vioce.....

But, Kim's house was pin drop silent....the Breeze too will shiver in fear,  when it will enter in Kim's house at this moment.....

After ten seconds world wild handsome Angry Kim Seokjin huffed the breath and plopped on the couch with loud sign... from the moment he have said YES to proposal that he wants sometime about that matter...his Mumma Kim Taehee is not putting her legs on floor... She is hot heated ready to allowance that her son getting married...no matter what, that....her lovely son said... he will think about the proposal, her son Kim Seokjin actually asked for time to think about this much Big decision of life ...

And lastly Kim Seokjin lost his patients after hearing the loud cheers of his Mumma and his sweet little brother....

                      °•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Today.... our Shinneee is also going...

Now, our Army land is become without Sun too......

And I'm not in mood of writing

And I'm not in mood of writing....I'm sad cuz Hoba is leaving us and there is another reason.... my favourite Author Nim bora95purple on thus platform leaving Wattpad, her all the books suddenly got deleted.....why this orange app did this with her...she is actually too good in writing...i can't describe in words how good she is.....I'm speechless here .......

Well....how many of you know bora95purple???

                     Borahae 💜<3