Cult and Intruder

I had just gotten the text from Sebastian about Laurent and I was absolutely fuming

I had just gotten the text from Sebastian about Laurent and I was absolutely fuming. I immediately flashed down the stairs to speak to my family and found them all hanging out in the living room with the Denali's. I stopped in the room "I told you this was going to happen." 

"What are you talking about?" Carlisle asked making me roll my eyes. 

Rose and Emmett looked at me as Rose asked "what the hell is going on?" 

"I'll tell you what is going on," I spoke absolutely seething. "Edward was wrong when he said Victoria wouldn't go after Bella. Laurent just tried to kill her and Sebastian." 

"What!" Esme and Emmett spoke as Emmett stood up before all of us looked at Carlisle. 

Carlisle looked confused "but Edward assured us-" 

He didn't get to finish as Rosalie exploded on him "you have got to be kidding me. It's fucking common sense that when you kill one mate, the other will come for revenge so you have to kill both. I thought that was obvious." 

Carlisle just muttered over and over about it not making sense before Esme looked at him "Carlisle it does make sense. If it's true and Victoria doesn't stop coming after Bella then we left both Bella and Sebastian without any form of protection." 

I nodded and looked at him "if Sebastian dies because you listened to Edward over an actual war major than nothing will be able to stop me from killing both Edward and you." I saw Carlisle gulp and swallow knowing that he was scared of me especially because I could feel his fear. I knew that when Edward joined us again he was definitely going to get an earful from all of us. 

I woke up the next morning and got a call from Paul and Sam to come and join them while telling Jake the truth about me

I woke up the next morning and got a call from Paul and Sam to come and join them while telling Jake the truth about me. I got in my car and drove down to the reservation before walking to Sam's house where I saw Emily and most of the pack already there. 

Sam and Paul looked at me and smiled before I sat at the table with Jake before he asked "why is he here?" 

I rolled my eyes as Sam spoke "he's here because he's an ally to the pack." 

Jake sighed "how?" 

"I'm a warlock," I spoke making my magic appear in my hands. 

Jake looked stunned before saying "so you know about us and the Cullens." I nodded as Jake smiled before we continued to talk about the pack and my powers. I made Jake swear never to tell Bella which I had a feeling that he was going to break but Bella was going to figure it out anyway. 

We then heard the tell tale sound of Bella's truck which was not hard to miss. Jake headed out to meet her and we heard the entire argument where Jake told Bella that they couldn't be friends anymore. We heard Bella leave in a huff before Jake came back in and Sam told him "you did the right thing Jake." He nodded but I could tell that he really didn't think that. 

Later that night, I was laying on my bed talking with Jasper who informed that he had exploded on Carlisle along with Rose and Emmett. I'll admit that made me laugh quite hard considering I knew that Jasper could be scary especially when he was pissed. I hung up and fell asleep before being woken up by Bella screaming. 

I walked downstairs and noticed Bella on the seat and noticed that she was stunned before she looked at me "did you know that Jake and the others were werewolves?"  I shook my head before pulling out my phone discretely and texting Paul and Sam telling them that Bella knew what they were.