Third Wheel and The Meadow

It had been months since we had been forced to leave Forks, months since I had been forced to leave Sebastian and the ache in my chest was constant at this point

It had been months since we had been forced to leave Forks, months since I had been forced to leave Sebastian and the ache in my chest was constant at this point. Rosalie, Emmett, Ben, and I all continuously glared at Edward and refused to talk to him for making us leave when we had things going for us. 

I was laying in my room that I had borrowed from the Denali's and I was once again reading or more accurately correcting them considering the fact that most of the information was wrong. It didn't help much in distracting me from thinking about Sebastian and the pain in my chest but it allowed for a distraction. 

I was getting more and more annoyed the longer and longer that I was here especially considering the fact that Irina was being the same as usual and trying to get all of the guys in this house to sleep with her. Me, Emmett, and Ben have all constantly said no which leaves Edward who is the furthest from sleeping with her but it's definitely hilarious to see him trying to avoid her advances. 

I was periodically texting and calling Sebastian who had told me that Bella was being reckless and had been basically comatose for months. He told me that she had been trying to ride motorcycles which shocked me. He then told me something that made me nervous which was that he had made friends with Sam and Paul of the Quiletes. I didn't think that they were going to hurt him and I knew that he can take care of himself but it still made me a little nervous especially since I wasn't there. 

Bella had gone to a movie today with Jacob and I had a bad feeling that this wasn't going to go well

Bella had gone to a movie today with Jacob and I had a bad feeling that this wasn't going to go well. I had just gotten off the phone with Jasper when I got a call from Paul telling me that Jacob had shifted. They told Bella that Jake had mono which I knew was a cover for him shifting. Bella survived a week without Jake before calling Billy who apparently told her that Jake didn't have mono which I though was a bad move because she was going to get pushy. 

Charlie left that morning before warning both of us to stay out of the woods, and of course Bella didn't listen to him considering the fact that less than five minutes after Charlie left she told me that she was going to look for the meadow. I nodded before following her because I knew that she was going to get into trouble. I followed her for hours before I realized that she found the meadow, I stayed out of sight but still with my guard up. 

I watched as Bella realized that there was a rustling in the trees before we both saw Laurent, one of the three that had tried to kill Bella last year. I groaned softly before starting as I saw that his eyes were still a chilling blood red. I watched as Bella tried to lie to him and threaten him which obviously didn't work. I called on my magic and I smiled as tendrils of black and gold covered my hands before I moved my hand forward which caused Laurent to fly back. He got up quickly before saying "ahh, you brought the warlock." 

I moved out from behind the tree and swiped my hand to the left causing Laurent to follow my hand and end up on the ground again. Laurent advanced again but was stopped by five wolves that came out of the trees causing him to run. I smiled as I recognized Paul and Sam along with some of the others before projecting my thoughts to them and thanking them for saving Bella. 

When me and Bella got home, she told Charlie that they were bears and I immediately shook my head because she was unknowingly starting a hunting party for the shifters. I went up to my room and texted Jasper telling him that Laurent came back and nearly killed Bella.