Chapter 1

First love. You felt it in your stomach. In your hands. In your head. But especially in your heart. It's that one thing that you are always hesitant about, and you never want to let go of. That one part of yourself that allows you to be blind and fall head over heels for everything. Amelia Hamilton thought that she had everything she could ever have imagined. She was young and happily in love. Or so she thought that she was. June 27th, 2001 marked a whole new day for her. It was the day that Amelia found out her boyfriend of the past year and a half had not just cheated on her with her sister, but he also got her pregnant. Noah Hunter was Amelia's boyfriend when they were in their last year of middle school, and everyone thought the two of them made a beautiful couple. Everyone loved them together. All their friends thought they were perfect while even Amelia's father loved the young lad. Amelia was part of triplet sisters which had consisted of her, Delilah, and Eleanor while they lived with their father and stepmother. Along with them their two brothers would occasionally visit whenever the time was right.

Amelia and Noah were seen as the two sweethearts of the town. Their love developed fast and lasted a long time. Whenever they would go out, Noah always made a big deal out of it all. Big, extravagant dinners was always what he did. But then, one day in her freshmen year of high school, Amelia came in upon Noah and her sister, Eleanor, in a very intimate way. The two sisters fought for a long time where Eleanor eventually completely shut Amelia out of everything. Amelia ended up sleeping in the living room for nights on end and after weeks of doing that, their father, Benjamin, decided to send his eldest daughter off into a different world.

Amelia was in the car while her father was busy driving her to the airport in Des Moines. Benjamin was sending his 15-year-old daughter across the world, down to Montana. Where his son was living. Little did anyone know how things would end.

Elijah Hamilton exhaled as he finally arrived back home. The long day of working caused him to be utterly exhausted and he didn't have the energy for anything. He heard his phone ringing while he looked at the name smiling.

"Delilah, what's up?" Elijah asked.

"I need you to not freak out," Delilah started the conversation.

"What did who do this time?" Elijah asked, as Delilah could sense that her brother would lose his temper.

"Eleanor and Amelia are in a rough place, so Dad send her to yours and..."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me!"

Gabriel Hunter looked as those words got spoken by his best friend. Gabriel and Elijah were living in Montana while attending Rocky Mountain College, but with times Elijah's family made things difficult that caused Elijah to lash out. Growing up as one of Elijah's best friends, Gabriel knew every one of his family members and understood how complicated it could be growing up with triplet sisters. Gabriel saw as Elijah came down the stairs throwing his phone on the couch, waiting for him to state what was happening.

"So, I have no idea what happened, but apparently Amelia is coming to stay with us for... I don't know how long," Elijah said as Gabriel exhaled.

"What happened? Who was on the phone?" Gabriel asked, trying to calm his best friend down.

"Apparently something happened between Amelia and Eleanor that caused a huge fight. Amelia has been sleeping on the couch because Eleanor states that she doesn't want the negative energy in their room and now, Amelia is on her way here," Elijah said.

"Why?" Gabriel asked.

"I don't know why. Delilah was very vague about everything," Elijah said.

The Hamilton family was a family with lots of children and huge problems. They were a family of 7. Their father were currently staying with the triplet girls, Amelia, Delilah and Eleanor. Andrew was already living his life away from everyone and Elijah was away for college. But now suddenly he has to hear the news about his sister, Amelia, coming to live with him and Gabriel in Montana.