Chapter 11

Amelia exhaled as the car stopped and she and Delilah headed upstairs to get dressed. Gabriel exhaled while he looked at Andrew. Neither one of them could believe what Amelia had told them. They saw as Eleanor and Noah came walking in and looked at them.

"I thought you guys were at the beach," Noah said as Gabriel walked up to his brother, and punched him, causing Noah to fall to the ground.

"What the hell?!" Eleanor said as she helped Noah up.

"You are the biggest piece of dirt that the Hunter family has, and if I ever catch you laying your hands on Amelia again, or even shoving her, then this will just be the beginning of our fights," Gabriel said as he ran upstairs.

"Right now, I think you have enough to deal with your brother, but good luck. Because he will tell Elijah and then he will be on the warpath," Andrew said as he went outside.

"What is going on? How does he know?" Eleanor asked as Noah wiped the blood away from his mouth.

"How do you think? Your damn sister told him," Noah said as he ran out of the house.

Gabriel stood at the top of the house, looking out of the window, when he saw as his brother left. He had scoffed as he stepped into the girls' room and saw as Amelia was packing. He exhaled as he looked at her and closed the door.

"I'm glad you told us," Gabriel said as Amelia exhaled.

"I don't know at what cost, but yeah. Could you pull down the boxes from the closet, please?" Amelia asked.

"Of course. Anything for you," Gabriel said as Amelia smiled and put clothes into the boxes that were in front of her.

As Gabriel pulled the boxes down, Amelia felt something soft hit her ancle. She turned around as she saw a pink stuffed flamingo. She had picked it up as tears appeared in her eyes and she tried to stop herself from sobbing.

"Amelia," Gabriel said as he crunched down.

"It's how Noah asked me out the first time," Amelia said.

"I am so sorry," Gabriel said gently squeezing Amelia's shoulders.

"It's everything that Noah ever gave me. After the breakup, I had shoved everything in a box and pushed it to the back of my closet. This is a lot harder than I thought it would be," Amelia said.

"Why don't I give the box back to my brother tonight? Then you don't have to deal with it," Gabriel said as Amelia nodded.

"I feel like an idiot," Amelia said.

"Don't. You have nothing to feel ashamed of. You were a victim here of circumstances that were unfortunate. There was no way you could stop it," Gabriel said as Amelia had nodded.

"I know. Shove the box down the stairs, please. Just get it out of the room," Amelia said as Gabriel nodded.

Gabriel took the box as he saw how Amelia was packing up her life. It was one mistake made by his brother, or he thought it was one mistake. But it was much more than him just cheating. Gabriel went down the stairs as he saw how Andrew and Eleanor were sitting in the living room while he put the box down.

"Go and give this to my brother, please Eleanor. If I have to deal with him now I might just kill him," Gabriel said.

"What is it?" Eleanor asked.

"Every gift he gave Amelia. She wants it gone," Gabriel said.

"It might be a better idea if you give it to your sister. Me and Noah aren't speaking currently. I knew what he did to Amelia. But when I found out about it, I broke up with him. Immediately," Eleanor said.

"It's just a pity that your poor sister had to endure so much heartache and is forced to move away from everything due to one mistake made by each of you. I'll give it to..." Gabriel said as he saw how Rosalie came into the house.

"Good news, Sis. Seems like Noah cheating wasn't what drove Amelia away, but more the fact that he shoved her into walls when he couldn't have it his way. Take the box to him, please. Amelia wants nothing of him close to her, and I have a feeling if I see him now he might be dead soon," Gabriel said.

"Dad might kill him first. He is yelling like the house belongs to him," Rosalie said.

"That won't help him. He thought it was smart to just shove his girlfriend, who has been nothing but good to him, around and when she didn't want to obey, he slept with her sister. I don't have sympathy with Noah, and if he wants to case Dad to lose his temper as well, go for it. Because either way, I don't have a brother anymore. At least not a relationship with him," Gabriel said.

"You're not the only one, Gabriel. Amelia is like a sister to me. While you have been in Montana, I was the one who has been there for her. When I heard the news, I immediately came over. Where is she?" Rosalie asked.

"She is packing up her room," Gabriel said as Rosalie ran up the stairs.

"Mia?" Rosalie said as Amelia smiled as the girl.

"Hey," Amelia said.

"Hey, I am so sorry," Rosalie said as she hugged Amelia.

"Please don't make me cry again, because then I will only feel even more guilty for everything I'm doing to Gabriel," Amelia said.

"Gabriel wants to help. He always will be willing to help you. You are more than just his brother's ex-girlfriend or his best friend's sister," Rosalie said as Amelia smiled.

"So I've noticed. And I don't want to withdraw right now either. Cause I need him," Amelia said as Rosalie smiled.

"Don't withdraw then. Keep on pushing. Cry if you have to. Gabriel loves being the shoulder that you cry on," Rosalie said as Gabriel went to stand in the doorway.

"Gossiping about me again maybe?" Gabriel asked as Amelia chuckled.

"Let me go and face the war at home. Call if you need me. Whether you are in LA or in Montana. I'm here for you," Rosalie said as she left the room.

"What did my sister say?" Gabriel asked.

"Nothing much. She just stated something that I really needed to hear again. Although I've been hearing and seeing it my whole life," Amelia said as Gabriel smiled.

"Gladshe could remind you then. Come on. Let's get done here," Gabriel said as hepulled a box closer.