Chapter 37

Amelia had woken up while she instantly ran for the bathroom. She didn't know what was going on with her, but lately she had been throwing up a lot. She exhaled as she fell down on the floor as she saw how Elijah came around the corner.

"Are you still sick, Amelia? Maybe you shouldn't go to school today," Elijah said as Amelia shook her head and stood up.

"No, I can't. I'll be fine," Amelia said as she swirled water around in her mouth.

"Amelia, you're throwing up. Please just stay at home today, please," Elijah said.

"I have a maths test," Amelia said as Elijah exhaled.

"If you feel even a little bit sick or like you can't make it throughout the day, you let me know, okay? Me or Gabriel can come to pick you up. Both of us can drive," Elijah said as Amelia nodded.

Amelia didn't know why, but the last few days she had been feeling like everything has been falling apart. She felt nauseas more than once in the day, and was constantly throwing up. She was definitely feeling like her whole world needed to be turned around. She exhaled as she looked at Elijah and just nodded. She didn't want to say much. She knew, or had a good suspicion of, what could be wrong with her. She just couldn't say it out loud yet.

"I will. I just want to go to school, write this test, and come straight home," Amelia said.

"Are you driving yourself?" Elijah asked as Amelia nodded.

"Yeah. Gabriel is done with therapy, meaning that he can drive himself plus that he needs to head back to university. I will be fine tho. If I really feel ill, I will ask Blake or Katie to bring me home," Amelia said as Elijah nodded and Amelia headed to her room.

"I think my sister is sick," Elijah said as he headed into the kitchen seeing Gabriel.

"Sick?" Gabriel asked.

"She keeps on vomiting. She states that she is driving herself, and if she feels bad, she'll ask Blake to bring her home," Elijah said.

"I will keep an eye on her then, but don't worry. She has a test. After that she will probably take some time to herself. Just don't mother her. She hates that," Gabriel said.

"Yeah, you'll know. You're the boyfriend," Elijah joked with Gabriel.

"I'm glad you guys did that. Ended up together. It just makes everything from your lives worth it. Amelia is a lot lighter as well," Elijah said as Gabriel just smiled.

"If she is indeed lighter that is good. I feel like things are indeed better. She is living life more carefree which is what I want for her. There is no use in," Gabriel said as he saw how Amelia came down the stairs.

"Hey, I hear you're not feeling well," Gabriel said as he hugged Amelia.

"I just feel very yucky. I don't know why," Amelia said.

"Maybe you ate something," Gabriel said as Amelia shrugged her shoulders.

"Don't you maybe want me to drop you off? Then you don't have to drive," Gabriel said.

"No, don't worry. If I'm really feeling gross, I'll ask Blake to drive me home. Don't worry," Amelia said.

"Do you want to eat something? Maybe you actually are just stressed," Elijah said as Amelia nodded.

"I think perhaps so," Amelia said.

"Ask Blake to pick you up rather. Instead of driving home, please," Gabriel said as Amelia got out her phone.

"Okay, I anyway think that's best," Amelia said.

"Yeahit is," Gabriel said.