Chapter 41

Elijah had looked at the huge party in front of him while he felt like everything was going past him. His best friend was now 21 and his sixteen-year-old sister was pregnant while his other sixteen-year-old sister had a three month baby. He had thought about everything that could still go wrong, but he also knew that things were going difficult. He saw as Amelia and Gabriel came into the house and looked at them.

"Yeah, Mia? What did the doctor say?" Elijah asked as Amelia smiled.

"Um... Twelve weeks. Like I thought. Thankfully we don't have to be worried about twins or triplets," Amelia said as Elijah looked at his sister with wide eyes.

"Well, you are one of 3 sisters. How are you feeling about all of that?" Elijah asked.

"That in October I'm going to be a mother? Kinda scared, but way more excited about it all. I couldn't have chosen a better person to wanna take the journey on with," Amelia said as Gabriel just smiled.

"What is next for you guys then? Because Amelia, you are still in high school, and Gabe is only taking on senior year in September," Elijah said.

"Amelia is going to continue with high school and I'm going to finish college. I am part-time working at the coffee shop and soon I am taking on a new job at the lab. We do wanna go down to LA next week to slowly tell everyone so what about you come down with? We get Andrew down there and we tell everyone together," Gabriel said.

"I can get Andy down there. But are you guys sure?" Elijah asked as Amelia nodded.

"We know it's early, but, we also wanted to know something very important from you as well," Gabriel said as Amelia smiled.

"What's up, Amelia?" Elijah asked.

"Would you be the godfather to our child?" Amelia asked.

"Of course, I will. Always. But are you guys sure you want that to be me and not anyone else instead?" Elijah asked.

"I am not giving Noah that control over my kids. Never. We want it to be you," Gabriel said.

"I love your family, Gabriel, but Noah is definitely going to give us issues. He is going to state a lot of things including Eleanor. I don't think this pregnancy will be seen as anything positive," Elijah said as Katie and Blake approached them.

"And? What did the doc say?" Katie asked.

"Twelve weeks," Amelia said.

"Oh, my God, Amelia," Katie said hugging Amelia.

"I am so happy for you guys, and know, I am here for anything you guys need help with," Katie said as Amelia looked at Gabriel.

"Which is why we want you to be their godmother. Alongside my brother," Amelia said.

"Yes, yes, of course. It would be a huge privilege. Are you staying here next week then?" Katie asked.

"I'm heading home to tell my family," Amelia said.

"As you should. I wish you all the luck, though. And if you need me, I'm just a phone call away," Katie said.

"I know you are," Amelia said.