Chapter 45

Amelia watched as The Sound of Music was playing on the TV while she looked over at Eleanor and Hazel fast asleep. Hazel was in Eleanor's arms. Amelia had smiled at her as she gently took the baby out of her arms and Delilah threw a blanket over them. Amelia sat down with the baby in her arms rocking her gently as she just smiled.

"You'll make an amazing mom," Delilah said as Amelia looked at her.

Andrew had decided to take Gabriel out of the house while the girls just wanted a quiet night. It suited Amelia better and she knew that Andrew and Gabriel getting out of the house was good. Amelia had thought about her pregnancy a lot during the day since telling her and Gabriel's families, but neither thought about if they would be good parents. Amelia knew that Gabriel would make an amazing father. He was now twenty-one and had a stable job. She, on the other hand, was sixteen and still in high school. Not something ideal for any parent.

"I haven't thought about that yet somehow. I have thought about me being pregnant, yes, but not whether or not me and Gabe will be good parents. I have to say, that department does kinda scare me. We haven't spoken about a whole lot and what happens when the baby is born," Amelia said.

"You guys will be amazing parents. Just don't think about a whole lot. Just do it," Delilah said as they saw how Andrew and Gabriel came into the house.

"On a scale of one to ten, how was it?" Delilah asked as Andrew shook his head at his sister.

"Should I take her up?" Andrew asked as Amelia nodded and he picked Eleanor up, carrying her up the stairs to her bed.

"It was good, Delilah. How was your night?" Gabriel asked Amelia.

"Quiet," Amelia said as Gabriel watched as Hazel was fast asleep in her arms.

"She looks so cute," Gabriel said.

"She kinda looks like your mom," Amelia said as Gabriel look at their niece and agreed with her.

"Are you guys staying in Montana?" Delilah asked as Amelia nodded.

"Most probably, yeah. I wanna attend college there. It just seems right. I've made a lot of friends over there," Amelia said.

"And she's doing well in school," Gabriel said.

"I miss you over here. We all do," Delilah said.

"I miss you guys as well," Amelia said.

"Come back home then," Delilah said as Amelia laid Hazel down in her bassinet.

"I can't. My home is now a different house and a different city. Montana has become my home now," Amelia said.

"I really do hope that everything works out for you guys in the end," Delilah said as Andrew looked at his sisters.

"Does anyone think you should move back home? I know home might be different for you nowadays but isn't home where your heart is?" Andrew asked as Amelia nodded.

"It is, and mine is no longer in Los Angeles," Amelia said as she went to sit down next to Gabriel.

"She is home wherever she is. Whether it's here or in Montana," Gabriel said throwing his arm around her shoulder.

"I will definitely come to visit more, okay? I promise," Amelia said.