Chapter 20

"I'm going to ask a question I am oddly serious on. Have you spoken to your sister about my brother?" Gabriel asked as Elijah looked at him.

"Why would I punish my sister or myself like that?" Elijah asked as Gabriel exhaled.

"She spoke with me the other day and it came to me that if she can't talk to me about my brother, then she can't talk to anyone. Elijah, Amelia is not struggling with school. But she is struggling to get her emotions under control. She needs our help," Gabriel said.

"Yeah, well, that definitely won't be from me. I don't want to talk about how Noah has completely ruined her life," Elijah said.

"Elijah," Gabriel said as Elijah looked at him.

"Amelia begged me the other day to not shut her out with this. Whether it is Noah or Eleanor's pregnancy, or you, Andrew, and Delilah wanting to kill Noah and Eleanor we will have to talk to her. Amelia isn't coping the way she should, yes, but this situation isn't like any other situation. We need to handle it more appropriately," Gabriel said.

"How the fuck does Amelia want us to handle this?" Elijah asked.

Amelia was coming down the stairs and stopped when she heard her brother. Amelia knew that the situation was very much not the best one for most people, but she did think that Elijah would understand what she wanted. She didn't know what Gabriel had told him, but it was clear that it had pissed him off. Amelia shook her head as she went down the stairs.

"Amelia thinks this whole thing is easy, but it's fu..."

"Amelia! Hey, you ready to go?" Gabriel asked trying to keep his best friend from saying much.

"Yeah, I guess. I'll be in the car," Amelia said as she slipped past her brother.

"How much did she hear?" Elijah asked.

"Grow up, and stop acting like you are the only person who is being affected by all of this," Gabriel said as he headed out of the house.

"Okay," Gabriel said as he drove out of the driveway.

Amelia looked at him as she didn't have much to say. She didn't know where to start nor did she think would anything work out. She had put the radio on as music started to play and Gabriel exhaled.

"How much did you hear?" Gabriel asked.

"What were you and Elijah fighting about?" Amelia asked as Gabriel knew she couldn't hear much.

"I told him we have to be more open about talking with you about this situation. He still isn't very keen about it," Gabriel said as Amelia had nodded.

"What are we doing then? Gabriel, what the hell am I doing here?" Amelia asked as Gabriel shook his head.

"Don't think like that. You made the right decision to come here. We are just trying to figure out what we are supposed to think about everything. I think Elijah is mad at Delilah and Eleanor," Gabriel said.

"He wasn't the only one," Amelia said looking out of the window.

"Amelia, please stop."

Amelia was packing her bags like crazy while Delilah tried to stop her. Amelia was furious at Noah and Eleanor, but she was more furious at the fact that Delilah had admitted to her that she knew about it all. She knew about the relationship while she and Noah were still together and now she knew about the pregnancy and kept quiet.

"What the fuck are we doing, Delilah? Why are we all doing this? What happened to our bond? The fact that we are sisters and won't ever allow a boy to get in between us? Where are we?" Amelia asked on the verge of tears.