Chapter 43

Looking at the three sisters, Gabriel could barely believe it all. He just smiled while watching as everything was going beyond his expectations. He had shaken his head as he went back downstairs while Amelia smiled at her niece.

"Things seem unreal, hey? How everything has changed," Delilah said as Amelia smiled.

"Things are definitely different this time round, yeah," Amelia said.

"Are you scared? Of the pregnancy," Delilah said as Amelia looked at her.

"I was scared out of my mind," Eleanor said as Hazel was resting on her legs.

"I was scared out of my mind when I first got pregnant with Hazel. I still am scared out of my mind. I don't know every day if I can do this," Eleanor said as she looked at Hazel.

"You can. But you and Noah need to have a fixed schedule with her. If you don't, you guys will bump heads. Get someone to set up a shared custody contract because otherwise it's going to bite you in the ass later," Amelia said as she was going through the old photo book of her and her siblings.

"We are doing that next week, don't worry. I'm just slightly going back to everything slowly. I don't want to rush too many things. He just started to be involved with Hazel," Eleanor said as Amelia looked at her.

"Why wasn't he really involved with her tho?" Amelia asked.

"I don't know. He was going through some bad stuff. He started drinking a lot. I don't know what happened," Eleanor said as Amelia looked at her.

"Want me or Gabriel to talk to him?" Amelia asked as Eleanor shook her head.

"He's supposed to do all of this on his own," Eleanor said.

"I'll be right back," Amelia said as she went out of the room and down the stairs seeing how Andrew and Gabriel were talking.

"Hey! There is the second Hamilton sister to become a mother. How are you, Sis?" Andrew asked hugging Amelia.

"I'm good. I think you should talk to your brother," Amelia said as Gabriel looked at her.

"Apparently he has started drinking a lot and went out of Hazel's life," Amelia said.

"I don't know if that is really smart. He isn't himself. Maybe he just needs some time to figure everything out, Amy," Gabriel said.

"I think you guys need to talk, especially since he now has a kid as well, Gabe," Amelia said.

"Okay then, I'll talk to him," Gabriel said as Amelia smiled.

"I heard you and Eleanor made up as well," Andrew said as Amelia nodded.

"Yeah, we did, and I think we are going to stay like this now. She needs help. She thinks if she leaves everything it will work out. She doesn't have an idea what to do when Hazel cries for long periods of times nor how to console her. Andrew, I'm worried about her," Amelia said.

"Yeah, I know, I have spoken to her before. She isn't completely happy with her life, but she doesn't want to accept help either. She needs to realize that first. Is Elijah here as well?" Andrew asked as Amelia shook her head.

"No, just me and Gabriel. We have to tell your mom now. She will be happy about all of this," Amelia said.

"She is always happy about a grandchild coming," Gabriel said as Amelia just smiled.

"What are we waiting for then?" Amelia asked.