Chapter 5

"Suggesting to go up to LA isn't a good idea. Especially considering that Amelia can't see Noah or Eleanor," Elijah said as Gabriel looked at him.

Yes, his best friend had a good point. If Amelia were to see her sister or his brother it would end up badly, but he also knew that there were things to be done that couldn't be left. And the more he thought about it, the more he thought about how he would kill his brother.

"Don't remind me about killing Noah when I'm in Los Angeles. Amelia can do what she wants. She's a big girl now. Your sisters aren't little anymore where you have to defend them and protect them against everything. They will be fine. Delilah is there to make sure Amelia and Eleanor don't kill one another, and Amelia is still to ensure that I don't kill my brother," Gabriel said.

"Killing your siblings won't help. Trust me, I was tempted to do the same with Eleanor when I was there last week," Elijah said.

"The difference, Elijah, is your sisters will never be able to be able to be in the same room again and that is due to this. And my brother as well. What I mean to say is someone has to talk to Noah, and right now, I'm the only one who can act reasonable with him. I'm going to check if Amelia is awake," Gabriel said.

"Are you sure you can stay reasonable? Because I don't think you can," Elijah said as Gabriel looked at him.

"Let's face it, dude, whatever you feel for my sister, it's not friendship anymore," Elijah said.

"What are you saying, Elijah?" Gabriel asked.

"What I'm saying, is you are in love with Amelia," Elijah said.

"Don't be ridiculous," Gabriel said as he ran up the stairs, completely avoiding what his best friend told him.

Gabriel had stopped at Amelia's door and couldn't help but think about what Elijah just told him. Maybe he was falling in too deep, or maybe he was seeing Amelia as someone else than his brother's ex-girlfriend and his best friend's younger sister. But, he didn't know that for a fact. What he seemed to know was that there was a young girl who needed help coming over a deed that was pledged by his brother. The Hunter family was a family that seemed to be different from your normal family. The family of five had moved up to Malibu when Gabriel was 10 years old. He went into the house with his parents, Michael and Hannah, his twin sister, Rosalie, and their younger brother, Noah, who was 7 years old at the time. They lived across the Hamilton family. Gabriel immediately got along with their son, Elijah, and they were instantly friends while Noah got along well with the triplet girls. And when Gabriel found out about Noah and Amelia, he was happy. Gabriel had already moved with Elijah to Montana for college and his brother was 15 years old with the 14-year-old Amelia. He knew that his brother wanted something for awhile with the young girl, and when he finally got that, Gabriel made sure to inform his brother how he should act. And now, a year later, the same girl sat in Montana with her heart broken and the youngest member of the Hamilton family was pregnant.

Gabriel had shaken his head as he went into Amelia's room, finding her still fast asleep. His heart broke at the sound of her hurting and the fact that his brother had done it. Gabriel had sat down on the bed beside the young girl as he gently brushed her blonde hair out of her face. Each one of the triplets looked completely different. Amelia was the oldest and had ocean blue eyes and blonde hair. Delilah was the second born, and she had black hair and hazel eyes. And then there was Eleanor, who was born last. She had a brownish green eyes and ginger hair. Delilah and Eleanor both took on their father's side with the darker hair and dark eyes. But Amelia was told to be her mother's daughter. All of his children had darker eyes, but when the triplets were born, Benjamin and Elizabeth were surprised when their daughter had bright blue eyes. With the same, Amelia's eyes had lighten up into a soft baby blue color, but they still stayed blue, which shocked a lot of people. Amelia slightly stirred in the bed as her eyes opened and Gabriel smiled at her.

"Good morning. We were starting to get worried about you. It's starting to get late," Gabriel said as Amelia sat up, stretching her body, as she looked at her clock.

"If you guys see 8:30 as late then Noah will shock you," Amelia said as Gabriel chuckled.

"I need to do something today," Amelia said as Gabriel nodded.

"Okay, how can I help then?" Gabriel asked.

"Could I get a ride into town?" Amelia asked.

"Sure, I anyway was heading into town. We can leave in half an hour. Get dressed. I'll go make some coffee," Gabriel said as Amelia nodded.

"Your sister is up and heading into town with me. She states she has something to do," Gabriel said pouring coffee into a cup as Amelia ran down the stairs.

She had worn a pair of  baby blue jeans along with a black tank top and a pair of black sandals. Gabriel looked as his best friend was about to loose his temper as he quickly shoved an apple in his mouth.

"She's your sister and she can wear what she wants. Here, Lia. Are you hungry?" Gabriel asked as Amelia shook her head and took the cup of coffee.

"Why did you shove an..."

"Trust me, rather I do that, than allowing him to make comments. You look nice, but I don't remember your style changing so drastically," Gabriel said.

"Is it a bad change?" Amelia asked.

"Not at all," Gabriel said smiling.

"Elijah?" Amelia said as Elijah looked at her.

"I don't know in what universe Dad would allow his daughters to wear clothes like this. I leave for two years and somehow everyone changes. When did the cropped tanked tops start?" Elijah asked.

"It was before stuff between me and Eleanor fell apart. Dad asked her to level up my dressing style," Amelia said.

"Figures," Elijah murmured as Gabriel looked at him.

"Don't worry. That's why I'm heading into town. I am majorly changing everything. I got the approval and money from Dad," Amelia said as she finished her coffee.

"Let's go," Amelia said as Elijah stopped them.

"Wait a minute, Sis," Elijah said as Amelia saw how he took out his wallet and pulled out money.

"We are going out and I think you should come too. It's an appropriate place for teen girls. Go and get yourself something nice to wear. On me," Elijah said. 

"What is the theme?" Amelia asked.

"Classy and elegant, so go and pick something nice," Elijah said.

"Thank you," Amelia said as she took the money and kissed her brother's cheek.

"Off you guys go," Elijah said.