10| Beautiful

Allena

"Just make sure their suitcases are packed." I mumble to one of the maids. She nods and disappears into my sister's closet. "Laney, I still don't get where we're going." Eleni mumbles, sleepily rubbing her eyes. "We're go to Italy." Callie groans. "It's where they make pasta." Eleni tilts her head for a moment and then nods. "That makes sense."

"I know it's last minute." I sigh, rubbing my head. "But, it's important for you two to leave the house every once and a while."

"And be away from uncle." Eleni whispers. "Because he doesn't like us very much." I give her a sympathetic smile, not really sure how to respond. "Who cares if he likes us?" Callie shrugs. "I sure don't." I chuckle lightly and help them get on their shoes and quickly brush their hair.

The maid returns a minute later with their matching pink suitcases. "Say thank you." I whisper softly to them. "Thank you." They squeal in unison, grabbing the handles.

"Remember we have to be quiet girls, ok?" I whisper softly. The both of them nod, and grab their stuff. "I want you two to go downstairs and wait for me by the door, ok. Even if Luca comes to the door, wait for me, ok?" They both nod and quickly hurry out of their room to run downstairs. Slowly, I go to my room, grab my things and then my door is slammed open, with an angry looking Adonis standing in the doorway. Shit.

"You think you can just leave without telling me?" He growls. "I was going to tell you." I whisper calmly. He waits for me to say more. "Luca asked that we go to Italy. Me and the twins. I said yes." He tilts his head, looking me up and down. "Open your suitcase." He orders. Reluctantly, I do.

He starts ransacking through my clothes, throwing out most of them onto my floor. Then, he goes into my closet and starts opening drawers, stopping at the one he filled with lingerie I've had to wear in shoots. "Why are you packing that?" I ask hoarsely as he throws it in my suitcase.

"He hasn't proposed yet. So, you have two options." He growls, slamming my suitcase closed. "Show him you're good in bed, or get pregnant." I stare at him in shock. "You want me to sleep with him?" I ask. He chuckles. "You two seemed close enough when I walked in on your little makeout session yesterday, I'm not seeing the problem."

"The problem is I'm sixteen. I can't get pregnant, I can't have a child!" I shriek. He takes a stride over to me, slapping me across the face. I stumble backwards, trying to distance myself from him, the pain targeting my face. He calls a maid and whispers something to her, then returns to glaring at me until the maid gets back holding some kind of herb in a bottle. "This, will make you fertile. It's a Greek herb. Your mother used it for you." He sneers. "Open your mouth."

"No." I growl. "I'm not taking that." He roughly grabs my arm and pulls me into my bathroom, and starts filling my sink with water, closing the drain. The next thing I know, he pushes my head into the water, his hand rested on my neck, making it nearly impossible to try and get out of his hold.

I try to scream, kick anything. I can't breathe. Suddenly, he pulls me up and I cough, gasping for air. "Have you learned your lesson?" He asks, holding my hair. "Open your mouth." I shake my head, tears starting to pool out of my eyes. I can't. He pushes me into the water again, and I'm convinced he's going to kill me, if I don't do anything.

Finally, he pulls me back up again and my hands fly to my chest, half convinced I'm not actually breathing. "Do you need to go again?" He asks. I shake my head, not able to talk. "Answer me!" He roars. "No." I whisper. "Beg for it like the ungrateful animal you are." I let out a sob. "Please. I'll take it."