24| Grounded

Allena

The room is spinning, my body is aching, and for the second time today, I wipe more blood from my nose.

"Fucking brat," Adonis spits, from somewhere around me. I try to get up from the floor to maybe make a run for it, but his foot presses me back down.

I let out a groan, his shoe pressing right down on my bruised stomach.

"What do you want from me?" I ask, hoping my voice doesn't reveal just how much pain I'm in.

"You fucked up everything!" He shouts, moving off of me and slamming another beer bottle into the wall.

"I didn't do shit, Kal did," I bite back. Yeah stupid mistake.

He growls, picking me up and slamming my body against the wall.

"He fucking raped me, Adonis, can you try getting that through your thick ass skull?" I snap.

"You didn't have to tell the fucking world," He snaps back, still holding me in place.

"Why, now things are messy for you? Boo fucking..." He knees me in the gut and I drop to my knees, gasping for breath.

He goes to grab me again, and I know if I don't fix this, there's a good chance I'll end up half dead in the next five minutes.

"I'll say something!" I scream, moving away from him. "I'll post something that you weren't at fault. At all." He stops, clearly intrigued with my offer.

"You know what to do then," He smirks, leaning against the wall, "If you want to go that is."

I grimace, but know I need to get to the girls and the fuck out of here, "I was wrong," I force myself today. "Please, Adonis, be merciful and let me leave."

"I didn't hear an apology in there," He sighs.

"I'm sorry..." I sigh.

"For?"

"Being...a selfish..." I squeeze my eyes shut for only a second before opening them to force the final words, "I'm sorry for being a selfish whore,"

"Good. Get out."

"With pleasure," I mumble under my breath, pushing myself off the ground, and stumbling to his door, and back to my room, and onto my bed, not caring if I get any blood on my sheets.

It's been a week since Luca dropped us back off, and each day has been absolute torture. The moment Luca was out of sight, Adonis reminded me who had power, and who didn't.

In this house, I had none.

He had beaten me almost every day, and I wasn't sure how much my body would take. I had to decline meetings, or fittings I had for shows, and I could barely play with the girls.

They knew it was bad, not nearly how bad, just that Adonis was more upset than usual. I couldn't let them know, I couldn't let them be scared.

But sometimes, the nights where I laid alone, my eyes forced open, my body radiating with pain, I found myself wishing that they did know. That someone knew.