23| Don't Go

Allena

It was time for me and the girls to leave. I didn't want to, not after how well it had gone with Luca, but I knew it was time. Sure I had the upper hand with Adonis, but that could only last so long. Especially when he finds out whatever Gray and Luca did to Kal.

"Girls, when you're finished packing put everything in Luca's car," I say, walking past the twins room. When I don't hear anything, I peek my head into their room, and a smile creeps onto my lips.

The twins and Luca are all sprawled on the floor, fast asleep. Eleni is on his chest and Callie lies on the other side of him, her head on his shoulder.

"Oh shit," Luca mumbles, his eyes slowly opening and making contact with mine. When he sees me, he grins, and looks at the girls, "I think it's a sign you should stay," he shrugs.

"Haha, very funny," I sigh, crossing my arms. "You know we have to go," I whisper.

"Yeah yeah, I'll put them in the car," he mumbles, picking the twins up with ease. I smile, following him out, and into the kitchen to say goodbye to everyone.

"You better call me soon," Maeve groans, wrapping her arms around me.

"I will," I smile, pulling away and turning to Gray.

"Thank you," I whisper. He waves it off, shaking his head and hugs me.

"You call me if you need anything,k?" He asks. I just nod, not wanting to let go. But, arms come snaking around me waist, pulling me off the ground.

"Did I scare you?" Luca smirks, holding me on his arms.

"Put me down," I smirk, pressing my hands down on his arms.

"The twins didn't think it was fair you didn't get carried to the car," He grins, carrying me over to Mia.

"Mia, you can come back with us..." I start.

"She's staying with us for a bit!" Gray shouts from the kitchen, Mia's face turns slightly pink as she leans into hug me.

"I think the two of them are hooking up," Luca whispers into my ear. I just laugh, shaking my head, and promising Mia that we'll go shopping soon.

"Are you ready m'lady?" Luca asks, still holding me so tight that I can't escape. When I don't give him an answer, he spins around and carries me outside anyways.

"I'm nervous to back," I whisper suddenly, not being able to look at him.

"Why?" He asks, concern etched all over his previous smiling face.

"Adonis," I mumble, I quickly realize my mistake, and think of something quick to cover it up, "And modeling...and everything. Just all of it."

He gives a slow nod, clearly confused at why im rambling. I never ramble. "Well, if anything ever becomes too much, or someone does something," he sighs, opening my car door and dropping me in the passenger seat, "You call me, say the words and I'll be here, ok?" He asks, grabbing my seatbelt before I can and buckling it in.

"I can do that myself you know."

"Oh, im fully aware," He smirks, closing my door before I can argue. He runs around to his side, hopping in.