Book Four: Released

Finally! The time has come!

Book 4: The Billionaire's Sweet Revenge is going to be live on Wattpad soon.

PROLOGUE OUT NOW!

CHECK out my PROFILE and GO AHEAD!!

Come on, check it out, vote and comment!

Let's not abandon the journey of the Billionaire boys! Love, love💕

BLURB

Vivian Josh Hamilton, the youngest of the brothers is smart, handsome and has cute golden boy looks. He's studying final year of Business Management. Fix is, he's in love with Vera Gonzalez, the beautiful blonde girl in his class who seems to like him until one day, he proposes and she blatantly refuses, insulting him and breaking his heart. The reason behind it?

Eva Thomas. Her best friend who poisoned her mind.

Cut to two years later, Vivian is owning a start-up and he meets the reason of his heartbreak: the brunette Eva, only she seems to be working for him now. What's the thing on his mind?

Cold and sweet revenge.

Eva has seen many people in life, but not as rude and crass as her boss. She recognized him as her classmate from college, yet he seems to hate her with passion.

Why?

With every ounce of hatred and attitude Vivian throws her way, she finds herself in a crossfire of fiery passion. And he can't help but admire her perseverance.

But till when will she last?

Release Date: 19. 02. 23