I get a tattoo

I glanced at the tattoo gun unsurely. When Lola had brought up getting tattooed, I agreed, not thinking she was serious.

But we had decided where I wanted it, walked to Remy's dorm room(which stunk of weed, coco puffs, and some serious B.O.), sat down on the floor, and told him I wanted a black cat. Now he's holding the tattoo gun up to my ribcage and I'm trying hard not to lose my shit.

"Just so ya know, this is one of the most painful places to get it," Remy advised me. He was high. Holy fuck, should I even trust this dude? Also, I was beginning to wonder if what my dad told me about low acceptance rates at Montgomery was true.

HOLY SHIT. I glanced down, he had already started the tattoo. It hurts less than I expected it to?

About 30 minutes later, I was standing in front of my full-length mirror. I had a little doodle of Scarlett and some little stars that Remy took the artistic liberty of adding. Lola fell asleep halfway through and she told me that she was going to the astronomy tower or something like that.

I have to show someone I realized. 

I'm showing Jimena, she'll think it's badass.

                                                        *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Hey, have you seen Jimena or Gabrielle?" I asked a girl who was exiting the dorm next to their room. 

"No, sorry." She apologized. I nodded my head and thought of who else to show. I could show Heather? But then again, I have no idea where her dorm is. Oh em gee, I could show Hudson. He already agreed to be my bff the other day since Jimena and Gabby already are each other's besties. Now he's morally obliged to be here for me to show him my badass tattoo.

I ran to his dorm excitedly.

"Hey bff! guess what? I got a tattoo! Isn't that so badass I'm like living a double life?!" I burst into Hudson's dorm and announced. I didn't expect to see Fernanda standing there.

"Oh, hi Fernanda!" I attempted to muster up some enthusiasm.

"See! I tell you, you always look at other girls. Even strange ones like her!" Fernanda pointed at me in protest. She was wearing a black crop top and a pair of low-waisted cream-colored pants. Woah I'm so gonna copy that outfit later. But, what was she doing here? I glanced at Hudson, questioning him with my eyes. He shook his head and got up from the chair that he was standing on.

"Fernanda I told you to get out, c'mon." He gently pushed her in the direction of the door.

"Hudson, If you make me leave this moment, we will be over forever!" She warned him. I watched as he glanced back at me.

"Okay, goodbye Fernanda!" He responds cheerfully before gently closing the door in her face.

He walked over to me, "What were you saying about tattoos?" He sat on the floor this time and patted the space next to him.

"Oh, yeah! I got a tattoo, look!" I lifted my t-shirt to show him and he quickly covered his eyes. I laughed.

"It's okay Hudson, It's like right under my boob, but I'm not going to flash you, pinky promise!" I promised him. 

He dropped his hands, and then his jaw dropped in shock as well. "Shit, you weren't kidding."

 I shook my head proudly "Pretty badass huh?" Please say I'm badass.

He laughed and shook his head "Sure, you're pretty badass Amelie." 

I jumped in excitement "Thank you bff!" 

"Anytime." 

I plopped myself to sit crisscrossed on the floor next to him. "I also came to give you a gift! To thank you for agreeing to be my bestie!" I pulled the chapstick out of my pocket.

"Okay, so I'm like obsessed with chapstick and lip balms and I have these little mystery chapstick blind bags that I like to open whenever I'm sad. Usually, when I get coffee I kind of get more upset since I don't like coffee. This time, however, I remembered you love coffee! I was like okay, I NEED to give this to Hudson!" I pulled the caramel-colored chapstick out of my shorts pocket and handed it to him proudly.

He grinned at me and took it from my hands, "Thank you, Ames. I love it." 

"Yeah! No problem!" To be 1000% honest, I've never really liked coffee in any shape or form, but Hudson makes it smell so good. All I ever want to smell these days is coffee.

                                                               *:・゚✧*:・゚

"And this is my Garfield orange creamsicle one, my favorite one." I held up my Garfield lip balm to him and he took it from my hand, smelled it, and nodded approvingly. After I had told him about my lip balm collection, he had been very curious. I offered to give him a tour of all my lip balms. Now, we're sitting on my dorm room floor with all of them laid out on the rug.

"This is my Jolly Rancher lip balm collection, I love the watermelon one." I showed him them all and he ruled the blue raspberry-flavored one out as his favorite. I told him to keep it, promising that I had only used it once.

"And last, but not least, this is my limited edition Twilight Edward lip balm tin!" I held it up proudly. He pointed confusedly to the image of a constipated Marie Antoinette-looking version of Robert Pattinson that was printed on the front of the tin. 

"Don't question art," I whispered seriously and he nodded, deciding to go along with it.

"Hey bitch!" the door burst open and Jimena walked in.

"Or... bitches?" she questioned upon seeing Hudson. I shrugged.

She looked around in shock. "I've never been in your dorm before, holy fuck is that a poster of yourself?" I turned and looked at the poster that I had from my Chanel photoshoot hung up on the wall between my Garfield and National Geographic posters. 

"I look hot" I shrugged Lola never really questioned it, probably because she was hardly ever sober enough to notice it. Hudson hadn't even brought it up. I hadn't realized how strange it was. Oh well, too bad I think it's important to wake up and be reminded how hot I am.

Gabrielle walked in behind Jimena and looked around in wonder. 

"Anywho, There's a party tonight! Hudson, you already know where. Amelie, come meet us in our dorm at like 7 to pregame and get ready. Goodbye, bitches!" Jimena turned and closed the door behind her.

"Omg, finally there's a party here, I was starting to think that you guys were boring!" I scooped up my lip balms excitedly and shoved them back into my metal Captain Underpants lunchbox. 

"Come help me pick out my outfit Hudson! It's what bffs do!"

I hope you enjoyed it! As always, like and subscribe yada yada yada. Go take care of yourself! xoxo