2

Seven

"This is where you will be staying from now on.I will have people grab all of your stuff from your hotel tomorrow"."T-thank you".

Giovanni narrow his eyes and says "You are lucky that Zia was so kind to let you live.If I had it my way? You would've had a bullet in your head".

Over a spilled pasta dish?!?!What the fuck is wrong with these people?!?

He turns to the side and says "Your phone"."I'm sorry?".

"Give me Your fucking phone".I quickly retrieve it and hand it to him.

"You will get it tomorrow morning.After your shift.It will have a tracker in it and a chip to no monitor your text and calls.Tell someone that you are working for us and you will have a bullet in your head.Got that?"."Yes Sir!".

"Speaking of your shift,you will meet Sophia in the kitchen tomorrow morning at 6am.Don't be late"."Never!".

He rolls his eyes and walks out of the door.I take a deep breathe and look around.The room was huge with its own closet and bathroom.

Woah..this was nice! Way more than a hotel could offer me.I walk over to the bed to see a pair of clothes laid out for me.

This is definitely not the best thing that could be happening to me.But I could be dead?

So I guess this is a win.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Zia

"So?"

We all turn to our tech genius,Hardin.

"Nothing.This guy is your ideal worker.After doing some research he doesn't have any family besides a older brother whose 26 years old.Noir Ambrose,He is a medical student at Willard Hospital in London.But there was one thing that was interesting"."What?"Dante asks.

"His childhood was pretty...traumatic.His mother ,Rosa Ambrose was a nurse while his father Marcus Ambrose was a construction worker"."What's traumatic about that?"Angelo asks.

"The fact that His father killed his mother and burned the house down when Seven was 10 years old.It was then where him and his brother was raised in the foster care system. Left and right.But they found a stable home when Seven was 15 and his brother about to enter went off to college at UCLA.

"Seven then graduated high school and went to the same school as his brother in Computer Science with a minor in Culinary Arts.He graduated three months ago and got a job off at Muckin Tech Industries.He was fired from there a week later.Though there is no report as to why".

"Hmm.He looks clean to me"Dante says.

I nod in agreement and Angelo smirks at me."So why did you let him live"."He's too pretty to die".

"Oh?That is not what I expected you to say".I shrug and Dante continues."So you have no interest in him?".

"I said he was too pretty to die.I never said he wasn't too pretty to be fucked by me."."I see.Awww that poor guy is going to be turned into a submissive fuck toy by Zia".