39

Seven
I think Giovanni was sick of me not doing anything.Because the second he found out my first day was in two days,he rushed to get me everything I needed.

Suits for the job,a new phone,and a Mercedes to drive.Of course there would be two guys following me but maybe this was for the best.

"Seven".

I turn around to see Zia staring at me.I walk over to her and she looks me up and down."Fuck..you look good"."Well thank you".

She kisses my cheek before fixing my collar."If that bitch does anything to you,Tell me.I will kill her for you"."I appreciate that but I don't think will be needed".

She frowns and says "Text me at lunch.I'll bring you something"."Aww you are going to bring me lunch?".

"Never mind".I roll my eyes as she smirks."Yes.Just let me know what you want".

I nod my head and she kisses me sweetly."I love you"."I love you too"I say happily.

This was the first time she said it since the bath tub.She kisses my hand before walking into the house.I turn to the car and get in.Alright let's see how working corporate will do for me.
———————————————————

"Ms.Keizer's office is right here.She's waiting for you inside".

I nod my head and fix my tie.God help me.I knock on the door and I hear a come in.I walk in and North looks up.Her eyes widen slightly and she narrows her eyes.

"Sathos"."I just go by Seven now".

"Hmm.I see.Seven.Well, it seems like you will be my interim PA until I find a new one"."Right".

She points to the left and says "Your desk is right there.I will give you a key to the office if you want to get in earlier"."Thank you".

"Mhm".I walk over to the desk and she gives me a sideways glance.

"My sister told me that you are marrying into a wealthy family here in Italy"."Uh yes..".

"Congrats.I guess"."Thanks I guess".

She rolls her eyes and says "There's a list of things I need you to do for today.If you finish them,come back to me"."Yes ma'am".

She hands me the list and walks over to the door.I will be in meeting till noon.I will tell Emma to send you my schedule for today".

I nod my head and she walks out of the room.Yep I'm definitely going to need that lunch.
———————————————————
Zia
"Is that for Seven?".I nod my head and Angelo whistles.

"'Marcos subs.Lucky asshole"."I treat my fiancée well".

"No ring on your finger"."Suck a dick".

"Eat a pussy"."Based on what women tell me about you,I'm sure I could do it better".

"Bitch"."Asshole".

"Alright two!Don't you have to give that to Seven!"Sophia says annoyed.I glare at Gelo as he winks at me.

"Bye sis!"."Fuck you".

I walk out of the house and over to my black Ferrari.I got the address from Seven this morning before he left.I pull up to a office building and park my car before walking into the building.

"How may I help you?"."I'm here to bring lunch to my fiancée".

"His name?"."Sathos Ambrose".

"Ah!Yes he's on the third floor.Just go into that elevator"."Thank you".

I walk to the elevator and someone yells 'Hold the door!'.I hold the door and a women with brown hair and blue eyes walks in.

"Thank you".I nod my head and she says "3rd floor".I press the floor before moving back.

"Aren't you going to press your floor"."Im going to that floor as well".

"I know every employee on that floor.I've never seen you before"."My fiancée works there".

She nods her head and looks down at her watch."I just hope my incompetent assistant finished the paperwork I told him to".

My eyes darken as that gives me confirmation.This was North.She didn't look like much,but she was smart according to Giovanni.

After Russo Company blew up in our faces and we had to shut them down,we tried looking for our compnaies.She turned us down before we could offer her anything.

I can't figure out if she's smart or just fucking Arrogant.The door opens and Seven was standing right outside.His eyes go wide when he sees me and his eyes brighten.

"Z!".

I smile softly and walk out the elevator."Am I just in time for your lunch?".

He nods his head and hands the papers to North."Here you go.All of the documents you asked for.I'll be taki by my lunch now"."I still need you to-".
"-File the contract documents,Fax to blueprints to Ryan and Revise the website.Done".I look at him impressed and she cuts her eyes to me.

"So you are Zia DeLuca"."Yep".

"I thought you hated Blondes"."Oh I did!But she's definitely a exception".

North narrows her eyes and says "I guess I will have to Let you have your break.it's only 30 minutes"."That's fine!".

Seven grabs my hand quickly and leads me to the kitchen.He was quite literally dragging me but I had no problem with it.

Once we get there,He turns and crashes his lips on mine.My eyes go wide but I cup his face.He breaks the kiss and looks at me.

"Hi Z".I smile softly and say "Hi Moron".

He gives me a goofy smile before sitting down at the table.I sit down beside him and he opens the bag.

"Ooh Sushi my favorite"."I know".

"What were you doing before you got my lunch??I hope I didn't distract you".I laugh and hold my head back.

"Seven..Seven.Seven.Have you seen what you look like?Youre always a distraction"."Because I'm so handsome?".

"No because your ugly as hell".

He throws a napkin at me and I smile softly."But I wasn't really doing anything.Just doing paperwork.I see she has you busy here"."I would say that she has me like this because rhetorically it is the busiest month of the year for tech companies but..I don't think that's the case.Im sure not by rules.Mostly by choice".

"I would only think so"."Huh?Why?".

I give him a look and he says "Why?Did I miss something"."Seven.You can't be that dense can you?".

"Yes?".

I roll my eyes and lean back in my chair."Shes doing all of this because she fucking likes you"."I highly doubt that.She's hated me all of these years.Be nice to me-".

"-Not like you as a friend moron.She likes you like she wants to fuck you".