19

Seven
"Woah!You know you get some premium channels here!"Sammie says.

I smile softly as Leo looks up from his phone."Who have you been texting?"."A certain..DeLuca".

I cut my eyes and he holds his hand up."It's not Zia!Im texting Sophia"."How did you even get her number?".

"Skill".

Sammie gives me a look and has "More like he begged her for it"."Now that sounds a lot more believable".

"Fuck both of you".

Someone knocks on my door and Sammie walks over.He opens it and his eyes go wide.

"Ms.DeLuca!?"."Im not a old lady, Sammie.Just Zia is fine".

He lets her in and I see her silver eyes lock on me."Sev"."Zia".

She looks around before pausing."Get out".

They both jump up and Sammie looks at me."I will see you later,mate!And I'll make sure to give you that cookbook"."Thanks".

They both leave and Sammie closes the door when he leaves.I turn my head back to Zia and her eyes were already on me.

"How are you?"."Funny you should ask since you haven't seen me in a week".

She narrows her eyes and says "Watch it, Seven"."I mean you are busy.Totally understand that.Though I would at least think you would sleep with me".

"There are most days where I sleep in my fucking office.I'm sorry my mind isn't focused on you when I'm literally planning a fucking war".I look away and say "I'm fine".

"What?"."You asked me how I was.I'm fine".

Her eyes soften and she walks over to the couch.She stands in front of me and I gulp.

"I miss you"I state.She sighs and says "I miss you too Seven".

"Why..why haven't you come to see me.It can't be because you're busy.You could've made time if you really wanted to".

Her eyes look away from me and I gulp.

"You can tell me..the truth Zia.It's because Im weak huh?Ill only get in the way in this-"."-Shut up"she snaps.

I look up at her and she looks at me nervously.Zia never looks at ne nervously.

"Oh my god..that's what it is isn't it?Im weak..too weak for you"."You want the truth".

"Yes".

Her nervous look drops and she smirks at me devilishly."You have been driving me crazy".I look at her confused and ask "I have?".

She climbs in my lap and I put my hands on her waist.She puts her hand behind  the couch and looks down at my lips.

"You don't even know what you have been doing to me,Sev".

Zia
"What..what have I been been doing to you"."I haven't gone this long without sex since I was..a fucking senior in high school.I'm in fucking heat".