17

Seven

"damn this food looks fancy.So let me get this right?You fired from the tech place.You then got a job at a restaurant and then spilled spaghetti n a mafia family assassin.But because you were hot,she let you live and work for them"."Pretty much"Zia says coolly.

Giovanni nods in agreement as Noir laughs."Wow.Your life did just get way more interesting!"."Told you".

"Now entering the Alistair Family!"."The stars of the show"Zia jokes.

Sophia snickers as we look up.A man with green eyes and brown hair walks down with a girl."Whose that?".I ask.

"Pierre Alistair l.The head of London Mafia"."Dude how old is that guy?"Noir asks.

"43"."What?"me and Noir say.

"He doesn't look a day over 25?!?!"."I know right! He has some really good genes.Are we enemies with him".

"Look at you referring yourself as a DeLuca"Giovanni jokes."But no.He isn't our enemy".

"But he isn't a
Our ally either"Zia adds."He's just..Neutral".

I nod my head and I feel his eyes lock on us.He walks over to us and Giovanni grunts.

Giovanni narrow his eyes and says "Pierre"."Giovanni it has been a long time since we have seen each other huh?I see you have two new people joining you today".

Pierre looks at me and I say "Seven.Seven Ambrose".Pierre freeze and say "Ambrose.Interesting".

"Noir Ambrose".

Pierre nods his head slowly and says "I just wanted to greet you all before I go to my seat"."Right nice seeing you"Sophia says.

He nods and he walks away with the girl."I can't believe he is in 40s"Noir says."He fucks like a 20 year old".

I jet my head to Zia and she shrugs."You fucked him?"."It was before you relax.I was sent to his house in contact to kill his nephew.I misread the floor plans and ended up in his bedroom.I posed as a escort so he wouldn't kill me".

"I heard he has some good dick"."I'm not going to comment on that"Zia says quickly.

"So he does!Maybe I-"."-Don't even say it"Giovanni warns.

Sophia frowns as I shake my head.Zia starts looking around before her eyes darken.

"Father".Giovanni looks up and says "Yea Z?".

"I've noticed..The Russians are not here"."What?The Jute Ball is not a invitation.It's a requirement.Maybe they are late".

Zia nods slowly as i stand up."Im going to the bathroom.I'll be back".

She nods and I walk over to the restroom.I walk in and my eyes narrow.

"Oh look it's Zia's plaything!She got you as her date?"Adonis asks.

I ignore him and walk over to do my business in the stall.I flush the toilet and walk out to wash my bag.Adonis was still in the stale and he was smirking at me.