8

Seven

I hang up and look down at my phone.I hand it over to Giovanni and clear my throat.

"Uh...thank you"."Your brother is a interesting character".

"He has lose screws.Too many Annoying patients has driven him crazy".Sophia cracks a smile as I stand up.

"Sethos..Seven Ali"Zia says slowly."Thats a interesting name".

I clear my throat and say "It was my grandfathers name.Seven was my mothers lucky number so she put it as my middle name"."And Ali I'm guessing that is your mothers maiden name".

I look away and say "I haven't earned that last name yet.I need to do more..great things as she says to change my last name.Much how Noir hasn't changed his".

There is a silence before I look at Giovanni."Thank you for letting me use my phone"."Mhm.You're dismissed".

I feel Zia's eyes on me but I ignore them and walk out of the room.

Malia.

I haven't heard that name in forever.I pushed my feelings for her down in my heart.

There was one time in my life I thought it was going to marry her.It's funny how much life can change your future.I shake my head and walk away.

———————————————————

I wasn't in the mood to be a show for Zia today so I skipped Dinner.Though I didn't actually expect for her to show up at my room.

"Are you going to stand there or are you going to let me fucking in?".I move to the side and she walks in holding a plate.

"What are you doing here"."You weren't at dinner".

"I wasnt hungry"."I call bullshit on that.So I brought you a plate".

She sets it on the table and I stare at her."Is..is that it?"."What?".

"You brought me a plate..thank you?But..is there something else you needed?".She tilts her head and I clear my throat.

"I..appreciate the things..you do for me but..I don't want to lose my virginity to just anyone"."I'm just anyone?"She says pissed.

"No! But...You only come here when you want something..sexual".She rolls her eyes and says "You don't need sex.And if I wanted sex I have three other people who will give it to me.You needed food so I provided it.Don't get fucking cocky because I'm fucking you".

"But you aren't"."What?"She snaps.

"We aren't.having sex.You gave me a handjob and I went down on you".She narrows her eyes and says "Don't get smart with me, Seven".

"R-right".

I think about her words and I glance up."That isn't fair"."What?".

"You said..you said you had three other people to have sex with.But I can't mess with other girls.That's unfair".

She smirks and walked over to me.She stops when she is in front of me .I watch as she cups my face and says "You sound jealous".