42

Zia

"I can't believe we are in the lions den"I say.

Ivan had a offshore mansion in Italy..Well that's comforting."Is my son save?"Alistair asks."Of course he is.I would never put my fiancée in danger".

He gives me a look before roll his eyes."Sure you wouldn't".Saint stares at me as we walk up to the door.

"If something happens to my brother I'm going to kill you and move him to a England"."I wish you would".

We glare at each other as Alistair rings the doorbell.The door opens revealing Damian Orlov.

He smirks at me and says "No puppy today"."Gun in your head today?"Dante asks.

Damian rolls his eyes before letting us in.We walk in and Ivan greets us along with the Kaden.

Kaden glares at me and I roll my eyes.He must be still mad about his little baby son.He shouldn't have crossed the DeLuca family.Simple as that.

"Zia"."Kaden?".

Ivan smirks at me and says "Wheres that little puppy of yours"."None of your fucking business.Where's that soon to be dead daughter of yours".

"Don't threaten my daughter"."Too late".

Ivan glares at me and says "I will kill You on the spot"."I would love to see you try".

"Cool it Z"Angelo says."God someone-".

"-Leave that asshole to father".

Ivan glances at Giovanni who looking him coldly."How about we all sit down eat dinner?".

I frown as he leads us to the dining room.We all sit down and Giovanni and Dante sit on both sides of me.My eyes darken as Valencia and Anastasia walk down the stairs.Valencia smirks at me and I growl.

"I see our guest arrived".Valencia sits down across from me and says "I see your puppy isn't here".

"Shut the fuck up".She smiles at me as Ivan clears his through."So let's get down to business shall we?A truce I think will be most effective".

"You have lost your fucking mind"Pierre says.Giovanni nods in agreement and says "You think we would just let it slide what you did to my son in law?".

"An eye for a eye is more effective right, Z?"Angelo asks.I nod my head smiling.I point to Kaden and says "Your son brutally beat my fiancée up..and he's dead".

I turn my head to Valencia and says "So it's only right that I put a bullet in your daughter's head"."They had sex. it wasn't that -".

"-She mentally broke my fiancée.So much to the point where he couldn't get out of bed and couldn't sleep.You think that is the cause of  'a little sex'?Fuck you".

Ivan clenches his cheek and says "I will not let you disrespect me in my own home"."What my daughter is trying to say is that we will make a truce with you as long as your daughter dies".

Valencia's eyes go wide and she turns to her father."That won't be happening".I shrug and say "I guess we won't be having a truce".