46-The End

Zia
"that fucking-"."-Save your happiness and let Zia DeLuca go.She is a temptation waiting to destroy you fully.Nothing good will come from neither Zia nor Sophia DeLuca.They are both going to ruin your little innocent lives.Trust me when i say that I'm saving your life".

"Like you saved Noirs?"."Well Noir couldn't be saved.I warned him that Mia was using him and he just didn't listen and now he's dead.Do you want to turn out like him?I know you don't.Which is why you will come with me whether you
Like it or not".

"Fucking-".

She tapes Sevens mouth shut and looks at the big guy.

"Knock then out.I don't want to cause more of a disturb disturbance
Then how we got in here"."Yes Ma'am".

He knocks both of them out before the Women look into the cameras.

"I know you are watching Zia DeLuca.And if you are just let him go.The only thing you will do is Cause his death by being the heartless bitch you are".

My eyes widen as I growl."That fucking cunt.Who the fuck is she?"."A member of the Yakuza".

"The Japanese Mafia.Great.The people we don't need to piss off".I frown and say "Let her have them".

"What?"."We will get them later.We can't afford to mess up our plans.We still have to plan Giovanni's funeral and have a change of power ceremony".

"But Zia"."They will be fine and if they aren't well..Im going to kill the Yakuza myself".
———————————————————
Seven
"So what we go to Japan and work for them as chefs like the Italians"."On no.You two will work directly with us.As hackers/Assassins".

"No fucking way.Im not doing that!I don't kill people"."Then how can you call yourself a DeLuca?".

"There are no soft DeLuca's Seven"."But Sophia".

"Is a Coldblooded killer just Like Zia.She is simply putting on a show for you"."Well damn"We both say

.She shakes her head and sits back."Don't worry I will be training you asshats for the next year so you will be perfectly fine and ready"."So that's it.We never see Zia nor Sophia again?".

"Oh this is where it get fun.You will see them again in two years at the Jute Ball.Until then.You will hide in the shadows and make no contact.Understood".

I nod my head and she smirks."Well this is going to be fun".I take a deep breathe and look out of the plane window.Fun indeed.

End of Book

Stay tuned for the sequel Fatal Temptation!