3

Zia

"Well the Orlov Mafia are still making their move.A lot of Russia men and our men are caught in the crossfire"."It isn't crossfire if we are at war with then"Dante says.

Cristiano nods his head and says "Still.We need a solution.This war has been going on for months.And we are losing the same amount of men"."What do you suggest we do?"I ask.

"A treaty".

Angelo laughs and says "what is this?The 1810s?We aren't going to give up.We just need to find a solution"."Angelo is right.We have come too far to give up".

"How about getting allies?"Sophie asks."The only family that would be willing to help us is the Lombardi  family.I mean they are at war with them just like us".

"But Lombardi's are a bunch of  pussies.Who won't let the event that happened three years ago go"."If they  doesn't it will be death of their family"I state.Giovanni nods and says "I will talk to their head and see if we can't come to an Alliance.An alliance that benefits us both".

I nod my head and glance to my left.Seven was eating his food quietly while occasionally looking around.

His eyes locks with me and I smirk.He looks away and I shake my head amused.

"Do you need men with you?"."Of course.You know how the Lombardi head is like.A coward.He will most likely try something".

"Which means you need us with you"I say."What?No.As my heir-".

"-Dante is your heir.So he will stay here.So will Sophie.It will just be me and Zia with you"Angelo says.I nod in agreement as Giovanni sighs.

"Fine.But where?"."A neutral setting"Seven says quietly.

"Thats right! A neutral setting will definitely calm his nerves"Dante points out."Look at you"I say amused.

His cheeks turn pink and I smile."You're coming with"."I am?".

"He is?"."Yes he is.Problem?".

They all shake their heads and I 
nod my head."Good.Tell them dinner tomorrow night?"."That works for me".
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Seven
The next day

I walk into my room to see a suit hanging on the door.I grab the note and look at the message.

You will be joining us as a DeLuca meaning you need to look like one.Hurry up and get ready by 6-Zia

Oh god it was already 5:3o!

Why did no one tell me about this??I quickly run to the bathroom and take a shower.I fix my hair and brush my teeth before walking out in a towel.

I scream as I see someone sitting down in my bed.Zia turns around and looks at me.She looks up and down before standing up.

She walks over to me slowly before she ends up in front of me.She traces my ab lines without breaking eye contact.

"I thought you forgot about the dinner"she says."I- I was working late".

"Hmm well you better hurry up.Don't want to be late".She sits back down and I say "Uh-".