22

Seven
My eyes go wide as Giovanni glares at Matteo.

"You have some fucking balls you little-"."-Zia".

Zia huffs and I smile softly."I will have to turn your offer down.I belong to Zia".Zia smirks and says "Damn right you do.He's mine".

"Im just worried about the guy.I mean he doesn't fit DeLuca standards.I mean does he really know what you do"."What are you..-".

"-Of course he knows I'm a assassin.I do it for a living"."Does he know that you rip families apart when you kill their only living family?".Zia's eyes go wide as Angelo growls.

You never know what is going on in someone's life.Seven you can never judge someone based on what they do

I gasp and put my hand over my mouth."You do?".

Zia cuts her eyes to me and says "Seven-"."-Answer the question, Zia".

Zia frowns and says "Yes..all the time.Most of my hits are...single parents and married parents apart of a mafia".

I turn my head to her and she glances over at me."I know you don't agree with my job but it's what I do".

My hands fall and I look at her amused."Okay.Cool with me".

She jets her head to me much like everyone at the table."Okay?"."Cool with you?".

I tilt my head and say "Yea.Who am I to judge what my girlfriend does for a living?".I smirk and say "and let's be honest...my girl is making the bank in the relationship so how could I not hate that?".

Sophia holds in a laugh as Giovanni shakes his head amused.Look over to see Zia staring at me with a unreadable expression.

Hell it wasn't unreadable.It read what she was feeling pretty clearly.I'm going to fuck you.That's definitely showed with all the lust running in her eyes.

She tilts her head and smirks at me."So I've basically see the good bad and incredible deadly version of Zia.There is much I haven't seen much of actually.So as much as I appreciate your concern,I think I'm a perfect fit".

I lean back and say "I like to think of myself as the parent of the family.You know to keep these crazy assholes from killing each other?But I don't hate it,I like being apart of this family".

I shrug as Giovanni smiles at me.I gasp and point to him."Did you just smile at me!I knew you loved me Giovanni-"."-don't ruin it,Seven".

I quickly close my mouth and Giovanni rolls his eyes.Matteo sighs and says "Ee the thing is Seven..I wasn't really asking".

My eyes go wide when he pulls a gun out to my face.On cue,Giovanni and Pierre point one at him.Zia points hers at Elena and smiles.

"I've been waiting to kill you for five years.I fucking dare you to touch him.I'll blow your daughters brains over"."Ditto"She says pointing one at Zia.

Emilio pulls his out and points it at Giovanni.My eyes go wide as Ricardo points his out and aims his two at Emilio and Alecia.

"Wow..so I didn't get the memo of bringing a weapon to dinner?"I ask confused."Shut up"Matteo says.

"Put your weapon down before I blow your brains out.Matteo"Pierre says."I could say the same for you"Emilio says.