9

Seven
Next week

"So what is going on here?".Leo looks up and says "Some Greek family is coming over for dinner.The place needs to be spotless before they show up.You woke up late didn't you?".

I nod my head and smile to myself.Me and Zia cuddled all last night.You know I'm starting to think that I'm actually getting through to her.

"Yea"."Well Raphael made a announcement that if we slack off he will put a bullet in our chest.So I don't know about you but I'm not trying to die".

I laugh softly and nod my head."What do you need me to do?"."Uhhh you can start helping me prep the dinner.That shit is going to take forever".

Mikey the new guy walks in and says "They are getting real fancy for dinner tonight.I heard they are having filet mignon and some roast beef"."Fancy".

They both nod and I walk over to get my apron."So any new news?"."I slept with Emilia DeLuca last night"Leo says.

I pause and jet my eyes to me."Woah!Did you already sleep together?Isn't She a one and done girl?"A chef asks.

Leo nods confidently and says "That must mean she likes you"."Or she just likes your dick"A worker adds.

"I'm cool with that too".

Mikey looks at me and says "A little birdie show Zia DeLuca walk into your room last night and didn't come out.Care to explain"."We cuddled".

The whole kitchen grows silent as they turn to me."Zia DeLuca doesn't cuddle at night.Was that before or after you fucked her?"."We didn't have sex at all actually".

"You're joking right?"."Dead serious".

"So what?You two are dating?".I tilt my head and say "I don't think we are.She simply said that if I let another girl touch me,she would kill me".

"Oohh so you are in a open relationship basically"."I guess so".

Leo nods his head and says "That's good considering what's going to happen tonight".

The whole kitchen nods as me and Mikey look at them confused.

"What's going to happen tonight?"."The Sokos family has a son.His name is Adonis Sokos and let's just call him Zia favorite play thing".

A female chef gushes and says "Apparently he has the best sex around.Every time they have dinner together Adonis ends up in Zia's room that night having sex with her all night"."What?".

"Yep.It's pretty known.They have been doing this for what..4years?".My eyes go wide and everyone nods."In sure you're okay with it though right?".

"Of course not!".Leo whistles and says "Then you better end things with Zia or get her to remain a one guy kinda girl.Because what you lack.she will go to another guy".

"Preach!".

I look down and go wash my hands.

———————————————————

"welcome Kaden!".

I had my hand folded behind my back with the other chefs.That whole conversation this morning fucked up my whole day.