31

Seven
First though with being inside her?She feels so warm..and tight.But warm..comfortable.

"Are you okay?"she asks.

I nod my head and she starts to rock her hips.I moan softly as she smiles at me."Seven"she moans.

I look at her and she stares at me."You're so beautiful".

She laughs and says "It's cute when you say it".

She picks up the pace which causes me to moan in pleasure.She felt so good.I'm addicted.I want more.I want it all the time.I want to feel this much comfort with her.

She moves closer as I feel her pull back and put hickeys on my neck.

"Mine.All fucking mine.Every fucking inch of you"She whispers.

I feel her bite a part of my neck.I whimper as she smiles against my skin.

"Keep whimpering baby.I love it"."Zia".

She ignores me and grabs the back of my neck to pull me in a kiss.She goes deeper causing her to moaning the kiss.

"Fuck..baby...Your dick is so good.Just for me".

I feel her suck on my weak spot and my eyes go wide.I pause and she stops her movements."Did you just come?".

She moves back and I look at her as she looks down."I'm sorry.I just felt so "-"."-Relax.Nothing happens for long during the first round.How does it feel to have your virginity taken by me".

I smile and say "Amazing"."Good because This is just the beginning".

"I'm sorry?"I say confused with a smile."Oh..my Seven..we arent going just one round.Try five.Let's go 6 rounds.Hell we can try 8.My best is 9.No one has ever fucked me more than 9 rounds".

I want to go ten rounds.I want to be the best.

I take the condom off and grab another one.She looks at me lustfully and I say "Then let's go do it.I'll try my hardest to be your best,Zia".
——————————————————-

Zia
11 fucking rounds.This motherfucker fucked me 11 rounds.The amount of stamina Seven Alistair had was insane.

"Ziaaaa"Seven groans."What Seven".

"So maybe I shouldn't have went for 11"."Oh really?".

"Maybe I should've went to 15"."God I created a sex addict".

"You did say you would get me addicted to you".

I laugh softly and pull him in my arms.I kiss his forehead and he hugs me tightly.

There is a knock at our door and I cover my body with a sheet.The door opens and Sophia glares at us.

"Well good morning.I'm guessing you two had fun last night"."Yea and?".

"And you are going to make us late for breakfast so throw on some sweatpants and get out here".