27

Zia

He walks out and instantly groans.

"No way!Im not getting in the ring with you!"."Why not?I highly doubt you will be landing punches on me Seven".

"Ha?!? No! God look how you're dressed.I can't take my eyes off you"."Good.Learning how to stay focused during a alteration is a good focal point".

"Ziaaa"he pleads.I glare at him and say "With the increase of enemies the DeLuca family has,more and more assassination attempts will happen.More and more moments where I won't be there to protect you.See this as a way to be able to defend yourself when I'm not there".

His face turns and he nods disappointment."I...understand"." Good now put those gloves on".
———————————————————

After 3 hours of training,he wasn't that bad.His punches definitely could use some work.After a an hour I had him get into the ring with Armando so he can see where Seven was lacking.

Though I didn't expect him to actually go hard on Seven.When he throws a jab across his face,Seven stumbles back before landing on his face.My eyes go wide as I jump into the ring before glaring at Armando.

"What the fuck!"."What you told me to see where he is lacking.In order for me to see that I have to fight him for real".That's bullshit!".

I don't pay anymore mind to him and rush over to Seven.He had his head to against the floor groaning in pain.

"Hey baby turn to me.I need to see how bad it is"."Fuck off"He spits out.

I narrow my eyes and say "I'm going to let that slide but say that shit again to me,and I'll be the one knocking you out"."Come on let me see how bad it is".

He groans before turning me to face him.His mouth was bleeding as tears brim his eyes.I kiss his eyelids softly before turning to Armando.

"Can I get a towel?".

He nods and walks away.I look back at Seven as he looks away."Hey everyone has had those-"."-I won't get it.it isn't something I will understand.I'm not a fighter".

"Everyone is a fighter with the right mindset Seven".

He frowns as Armando coming back with a towel.I put it over his mouth and say "Let's call that a day alright?We can try it again later".

I pause and says "Let me go shower and I will take you back home to get that looked at okay?".

He nod his head slowly as i kiss his cheek.I stand up and walk over to the changing room

Seven

"Pathetic".

I turn my head to see Armando staring at me."The great Zia DeLuca dating someone who can't even fight?".

I hold my head down and he shakes his head."You are only going to drag her down.You really think your a member of the DeLuca family?Disgusting".

He walks over to his office and I clench my eyes shut.

He's right.