13

Zia

"You are going to be the fucking death of me".

Seven smiles and says "Aww.That's the sweetest thing you ever said to me".

I roll my eyes and we get to the second floor."Zia?"Sophia whispers confused."This dipshit got guys on our ass so we had to hide".

"I see.Well this floor is clear.And so is the ground floor.We are making our way up, right Giovanni?".Giovanni nods and says "I have Yuri outside watching guard.Seven you should go out there".

"What no I'm staying"."You don't even have a weapon".He reaches in his back pocket and pulls a gun out.

"And what is this?".I snatch it from him and say "Where the hell did you get that?".

"Off one of the guys"."And why didn't you use it in the bathroom".

"I was going to before you came down like fucking Spider-Man"."And still Saved your life".

"I wouldn't go that far".I slap the back of his head and winces.

"Get out of here Seven.It isn't safe for you".His eyes drop and says "I'm staying with the most brutal Italian mafia family of all Italy.I'm also working at a very corrupt tech company (Thank you by the way, Giovanni) and I'm dating a mafia assassin".

"Oh we're dating again?".He holds his hand up and says "And I have a Mafia assassin begging me to take her back".

"I don't beg for shit"."You will for me".

My eyes go wide and I smirk."Im going to fuck you so bad after this"."We aren't dating so that isn't happening".

"You're telling me that right now you have thought to yourself.Im about to die and I didn't even get a chance to fuck a hot mafia Assassin".He remains silent and i say "Exactly.We are fucking tonight".

"Im ignoring you".

I give him my signature smile and tilt my head.His eyes widen and I say "You can sure try, Baby".

"enough with the flirting! Seven get out of here!We will handle this"."But-".

Giovanni glares at him and Seven frowns."Okay"."Wait outside.We will clear this building and be back".

He holds his head and I smirk."I don't get a good luck kiss?".

Seven turns around smiling at me.My smile quickly drops when he kisses Sophia on the cheek before flipping me off.I glare at him deadly as he smirks.

"Im going fuck you until you have a limp dick"."Not fucking tonight!"he sings walking downstairs.

"You two are so cute.I can't wait till he takes you back"."They always do".

"Don't break his heart again or we will have a problem"Giovanni warns."Why would he have a problem?Im your daughter.Shouldn't you be on my side".

"No.I shouldn't be.He's a lovely chef who has dreams as a 23year old.I don't want him wasting his life away giving his all to a girl who doesn't take shit seriously.So if you have made the decision,stick to it".I drop my eyes and say "I'm not leaving him".