6

Seven

I've been ignoring Zia and Leo for the past three days.

What she did that night was fucked up.And..it.it hurt me.She said I was hers and yet she let my best friend eat her out?

I don't understand.She's stressing me the fuck out.

I narrow my eyes and set the plate down.Zia ignores me and I go walk away.

"You stay"."I have other lunches to prepare.You aren't special".

Her eyes go wide and she smirks."Aww..are you still hurt?".I look away and she tilts her head.

"That's too bad.You work for me.So you will stay when I tell you too, little Seven".

I walk over to her and she points to the seat across from her."Sit the fuck down".

I sit down and another person hands me a plate of food."Im not hungry"."I don't care.Eat".

I glare at her as she starts taking a bit of her pasta."You are coming with me today for a meeting."No".

"I wasn't asking"."I'm not going with you".

"You know it's cute that you think you have a choice"."Don't you have Dante for that".

Her eyes jet to me and she smirks."Hm.No.I haven't fucked him since you've been here"."And you still let-".

"-I did it to piss you off.The same way you touched that whore to piss me off.You should be grateful that I didn't do anything worse"."I can't stand you".

"And yet your hormones loves me.Tell me Seven,did you really think it would be easy"."What?".

"Did you think it would be easy?".She leans forward and her silver eyes stare into my green ones.

"Did you really think everything would be easy when you involved yourself with a mafia assassin?Did you think we would have a star crossed romance?"."Well-".

"-Let me anwser that for you.We will never have a star crossed romance.We will never have some easy sweet romance".She takes another bite before looking back up.

She leans back and says "I'm apart of the mafia.I kill people.And I like doing it.So people would call me a sociopath for having a liking of it.I don't really care.You aren't going to get sunshine and rainbows with me, Seven Ambrose"."I know I just-".

"-You thought you could change me?".

Deep down I did think that.I could make Zia open up more and be more of the guy who could there for her.

"Yes"."That will never happen.So me being me isn't something that gathers your attention,you might as well give up.Because I'm not changing myself for you".

"I don't want you to.I just wanted to get to know you better!".She tilts her head and says "know me better?We aren't in relationship".

"I want to be"."That's bullshit.I don't date people.I fuck people".

I lean forward and say "So that's it?"."What?".